So I have a Curve and upgraded to 4.5. Now, I want to watch some ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

bayzbol44 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Movies on Blackberry

Advertisement

So I have a Curve and upgraded to 4.5. Now, I want to watch some movies on my BB. What software do I need? Are there good, free ones out there? IF I have a 4GB card is that good enough for my normal stuff and a couple of movies?

Is it easy to move my current data on a 2 GB card to another SD card?

Are there any sites you can download movies straight to your BB?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by bayzbol44 View Post
    So I have a Curve and upgraded to 4.5. Now, I want to watch some movies on my BB. What software do I need? Are there good, free ones out there? IF I have a 4GB card is that good enough for my normal stuff and a couple of movies?

1: Yes, a 4g is fine, but if you haven't brought it yet you might want to check out Newegg.com, you can get an 8gb for about $35.

2: Yes, if you have an adapter or a Media Card Slot on your System it is as simple as Click and Drag or Cut and Paste.

3: Downloading straight to your BB with Movies anywhere from 300mb - almost a 1g, will take way to long.

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    Quote Originally Posted by bayzbol44 View Post

Usually 120min Movies, after being ripped, end up being approximately 140mb.
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

PIN/ID
    Thanks. So what do you use for converting movies? Any software you can recommend?

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    Blackberry Video Converter works great! Its very easy to use, all you do is drag and drop your source into it and let it do the rest!

If your quite savy with this stuff, you might also want to consider True Video Converter.

www.blackberryvids.com used to be a great site for downloading tv shows and full movies, but they shut them down! haha

But if most of you were on the site today you saw it was taken down.
    Our host was informed by Motion Pictures Association that we had illegal content on it so we were Suspended.
    All our videos were deleted and if it happens again we’re done for good and legal action can be taken against me.
    But I believe we have more to offer than that. Yesterday I spent over 15 hours and $75 building the new forums.
    This will hopefully become the biggest BlackBerry resource with time. It will be co-owned and operated by Myself (FTWrath) and Bla1ze (a moderator at CrackBerry.com). We have tons of features there, such as a Download System, Fun Shop, and Arcade for members to enjoy themselves.
    So fill up the download System with your own submissions of themes, games, wallpapers, and applications for the BlackBerry and lets turn it into the biggest BB Resource site out there!
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

PIN/ID
    Thanks! I will google Blackberry Video Converter.

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    A great video converter that I use is Any Video Converter
    - http://www.any-video-converter.com/p...or_video_free/

Works great!!! I got 3hr long movies in perfect quality compressed to as little as 200MB!!! HIGHLY recommended.

Videos4blackberry.info is my fav site for downloaded BlackBerry formatted vids. Always updated and excellent quality.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    hey does any one no the settings for the blackberry video creator for the 8310 i see there are two settings one for the pearl and the other for 8800 then a custom

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3

Is there a Zip file shrinker???

OK I have been looking for a program that will take my zip file of my movies and shrink it smaller. I use DVDFab5 and or wondershare to convert my movies for my Tour.
    But I need a program that will take this zip files or my movie files and shrink them smaller to send by email.
    I would like to post movies on Pinstack too share.
    The problem is Pinstack has a limit of 100MB and my movies are over 300mb. The limit to send by email is 3mb I think?
    I don't know if this is possible, Any help would be great.
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??