Any one seen or heard of this site? Ran across it but not sure if ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Movie download webpage

Advertisement

Any one seen or heard of this site? Ran across it but not sure if its compatible or trustworthy. It's called
    ZML (took out link so I dont get busted) and you can buy movies to download for pretty cheap.
    Last edited by lovin2act; 11-28-2007 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Forum rules
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5

Re: Movie download webpage

At those prices there is no way it's a US based company. Legality is questionable. Sounds similar to AllofMP3 which used to let you download CD's for about a dollar. Is it safe to use - probably.

Hmmmm....better buy em up quick then! lol! Actually they dont look formatted too great though in regards to space saving. At least the ones I looked at.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~theres another site called ringerpost.com that I used to get my movies from... But the sites been down for a while.

Now I just stage6.com for tv shows and general nonsense vids and convert my own movies with PQdvd. Works well and its easy!! Roxio for bb can convert any vid file to work on ur bb.

Nice I'll take a looksie! I've been usin the videos4blackberry site alot too which has been cool

mphilip876 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    Any one seen or heard of this site? Ran across it but not sure if its compatible or trustworthy. It's called
    ZML (took out link so I dont get busted) and you can buy movies to download for pretty cheap.
    I don't think it is trustworthy at all as they are not providing movies at low price..
    Sorry to say but I got a very bad experience with this...
    Movie Download