Anyone out there getting incoming calls when Moodio is running? Mine all go to voicemail ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3

Moodio and Incoming Calls?

Advertisement

Anyone out there getting incoming calls when Moodio is running? Mine all go to voicemail on my 8320 4.5.0.52.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I believe most people will have that issue. I know that with BerryTunes, if you are listening to streaming podcasts or radio on a CDMA berry, the stream will get interupted and your call will come through, but with the GSM bbs the calls would go to voicemail. This was what would happen during beta testing anyway. Another issue that would arise was that if you have a sound notifier turned on for messages then an incoming message would interupt the stream on a CDMA berry also.

So I would assume that streaming radio via Moodio would be the same...but I could be wrong.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

joe robot no está en línea Stack level 2
    I receive incoming calls while moodio is running with no problems. I get an incoming call, the stream stops, and when I hang up, the stream continues.

btw, I'm on an 8120 with 4.5.0.52

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Hmm, you guys both have the same OS version and carrier so I would think they would handle incoming calls the same way.......I wonder if signal strength is a factor??
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4