Hey Stackers I found a great site that I don't believe I've seen on here, ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Thumbs up Mobile9

Advertisement

Hey Stackers

I found a great site that I don't believe I've seen on here, so I thought I would share it with you all.

http://www.mobile9.com

There are over 500 pages of wallpapers, both MP3 and MIDI ringtones, and tons of other things on the site. Best of all.. it's FREE and you can d/l all of this stuff OTA or use their built in WAP uploader.

I do believe there are a "set" number of free downloads, then after that you might have to pay, but since I just signed up and have only gotten 2 mp3's for my 8700, I can't really say at this point

Anyhoo, I'm JadedBerry over there too, if you need help or have any questions, feel free to PIN me or PM me.

Jade

PS - There are themes, but not for bb. however for those of you with those windows mobile phones and sidekicks and other cell phones, they have a great selection to choose from.
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

kiddj250 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Mobile9

I'm new... I love the looks of the games on mobile9. I downloaded a few .jars and converted them to .cod. Then when I tried to run it on the phone it says verification error on most of them. Somebody please help because I really want Crunk Golf to work on my pearl.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

kiddj250 no está en línea Stack level 1

I only got lemonade tycoon and tony hawk project 8 working.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~cool find. Ill check it out.