Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by thbassman I don't know about your carrier but w/ATT we can send ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Mms On Blackberry

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    I don't know about your carrier but w/ATT we can send e-mail to phone #s as
    xxx-xxx-xxxx@mobile.mycingular.com (that was when it was cingular, don't know the new one for att). With the addition of new data services most carriers prob don't advertise this as it is cheaper!
    Does this work with international numbers as well? Thanks for the tip btw, wasn't aware of it

MrCmonster no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    I don't know about your carrier but w/ATT we can send e-mail to phone #s as
    xxx-xxx-xxxx@mobile.mycingular.com (that was when it was cingular, don't know the new one for att). With the addition of new data services most carriers prob don't advertise this as it is cheaper!
    The new address for AT&T is XXXXXXXXXX@txt.att.net I don't know if there is a size limit or not though.
    --
    When in doubt, pull the battery out.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I don't know why it would not work for int'l #s and it has been my experience that the size was limited by the phones sending and rec'ving the message. Thanks 4 the update MrCMonster, will have to notate that.

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCmonster View Post
    The new address for AT&T is XXXXXXXXXX@txt.att.net I don't know if there is a size limit or not though.
    AT&T's MMS email addy is actually XXXXXXXXXX@mms.att.net, yet you shouldn't have to do that just to send a MMS. My girl has the Tilt and I send MMS to her with just her phone number alone. Please call your service provider to verify if everything is the way it should be. You shouldn't have to do anything different from anyone else when sending a MMS.

MrCmonster no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by BERRYCURVE View Post
    AT&T's MMS email addy is actually XXXXXXXXXX@mms.att.net, yet you shouldn't have to do that just to send a MMS. My girl has the Tilt and I send MMS to her with just her phone number alone. Please call your service provider to verify if everything is the way it should be. You shouldn't have to do anything different from anyone else when sending a MMS.
    Cool! Thanks for the info. I don't use the email to text message thing much anymore, but when I didn't have a txt plan I used it to send messages from my PC to my wife's phone. I didn't want to have to pay 10 cents to send it and another 10 cents for her to receive it if I was sitting at my computer and could email her for free.
    --
    When in doubt, pull the battery out.

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd
    What is a Mms message and how does it differ from a sms message?

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadomer View Post
    What is a Mms message and how does it differ from a sms message?
    MMS - Multi media message. Used to send pictures to another phone as an example.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12