my wife razr shoots video but she cant mms messege it to me i have ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

jes300z no está en línea Stack level 1

MMS Message Help

Advertisement

my wife razr shoots video but she cant mms messege it to me i have a added memory. anyone know what i can do
    Last edited by EvolutionCSR; 09-05-2007 at 06:28 PM.

Re: MMS Message Help

im sorry carrior att. hers sends it. i receive it when i try to open it it says one or more of the message components have been deleted by mms adaptation. either the message was too large or the components were unsuitable for your terminal... i got unlimited internet and text basically everything u can get for the phone...a 512 mb memory card...i cant load any type of video either says cant display

i dont know if this has anything to do with it but when i try to connect to desktop managers application loader it saysthe blackberry desktop software does not have a blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer. contact your wireless service provider or system administrator

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

well from experience some vidoeo clips won't play on a pearl. if it was sent from motorola devices, and some nokias. I've had a samsung (t629) send me a video clip and it played correctly, and i've had seomone send mea video clip from a razr, rizr,ad pebl and it wouldn't play. I either got the error messahe or just a blank mms. It's encoding of the video that is being sent. there really isn't any fix, well at least none that i came across. usually if it's a clip of something really funny or that I really want on my device, i connect via bluetooth and have her send it to me that way