Hi, My first post here. Whenever I try to run Media manager from the desktop ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

ice88 no está en línea Stack level 1

MediaManager9 Module has Encountered a problem ....

Advertisement

Hi,

My first post here.

Whenever I try to run Media manager from the desktop manager, it gives me this message, "MediaManager9 Module has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Also can anyone point me in the direction where I can find instructions on how to load ringtones onto my Curve and also change jpg images so I can use them as wallpaper.

Thanks so much.

Oh no, wrong thread. How do I fix this. LOL Sorry.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: MediaManager9 Module has Encountered a problem ....

have you tried to re-install Desktop Manager?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

ice88 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: MediaManager9 Module has Encountered a problem ....

yes i have tried to reinstall, twice actually. I even deleted everything and tried ver. 4.2 with service pack 2. I get the same problem with that also. Thanks anyways.

woolybugger25 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm getting the Same Error

I'm getting the same error when I try and load Media Manager. I've uninstalled Desktop Software v4.3.25, and reinstalled v4.3.17, but still get the same error message.

The sync works fine, but when I try and use the Media Manager it crashes.

willjroth1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Media Manager 9 Module

When I select the Desktop Manager and click Media Manager I get "Media Manager 9 Module has encountered a problem and needs to close". I have uninstalled the program, used a different cd from my friends BlackBerry Curve 8330, uninstalled Roxio and reinstalled, had my computer serviced and reloaded all programs and files, talked with Sprint BlackBerry and Fujitsu Tech Support. I have sent Microsoft messages but have never got a reply. After all of this, I still have the same problem. I understand that I am not the only one experiencing this problem. Has anyone been able to find a fix?
    Bill Roth