Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was going to post it just now just to see that azstar and Roger ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)

Advertisement

I was going to post it just now just to see that azstar and Roger had already BOTH beat me to it

trickie636 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E1809D
    OK, wow you guys are awesome! I am headed to buy me one now online, going to check around a few sites first! Again, thanks so much, I appreciate all your help!

PIN/ID
    20E1809D
    Ok, yet another dumb question from me, he he!

Do you store your card in your phone at all times? Hopefully this thing will come with instructions so I know how to use it, lol!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well, I always leave mine in, and follow the instructions that came with the phone, it will show you how to properly insert it. There won't be anything with the card telling you how to install.

Once you get it, if you have questions about it, just ask, as you can see there are plenty of us here ready to help you out!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    20E1809D
    Okie Dokie! I found one on Amazon for $27.00, an 8 gb Micro SD Card....so here goes nothing! OH I am so excited!!! HA HA HA!

jforce1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Right on. I just got an 8GB MicroSDHC card for my pearl and I love it. It's a SanDisk and I got it on eBay BuyitNow for $38.95 including shipping to Canada.

The only problem is, I'm having trouble filling it up. I have 5 full length movies, about 300 songs and a ton of ringtones and wallpapers.

I've seen 16GB cards online and I've heard about 32GB cards coming soon. It can only get better from there.

PIN/ID
    20E1809D
    WOW force, that is pretty damn good!!!! Yea, I think I will see how I like this card thing before I purchase some huge card like that. Maybe when I become a pro at it, lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12