Hey Everyone, I know there are plenty of ways to make MP3 ringtones, and some ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Making MP3 Music Ringtones

Advertisement

Hey Everyone, I know there are plenty of ways to make MP3 ringtones, and some of you may already know this....but I thought that it would still be cool to share it for those who don't, or for people who are not computer savvy because these programs are very easy to use.

Okay,
    First step is to download Protected Music Converter, its only a 14 day trial, but if you already know what songs you wanna convert to MP3, you don't need more than that, but its a very useful program, and is worth purchasing. http://www.wma-mp3.com/protected-music-converter.html

Then you download Audacity (free) and you must not forget to download lame_enc.dll
    http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/

Once you've downloaded these programs, the rest is easy.
    If you have a PC, and you've saved music on it, whether you used iTunes or whatever, a PC has a "My Music" folder where its saved all the music in your library.
    You open Protected Music Converter, open up the song you wanna convert, and using the self-explanatory program, you can convert it to an MP3 within seconds. Once the song is converted, it (MP3) is usually saved in the same folder as the originally song was located in.
    Open Audacity, open the MP3 you've converted, and from there you can dice it up, fade it in, fade it out.....the program is very easy and fun to use, once you've got the song cut up to your desire, you can export it as a MP3.....and vioala!! done...

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Making MP3 Music Ringtones

Thanks. Another tip, depending on how many protected files you have to "convert" it might be just as easy to just burn them to CD and re-rip them back to MP3.

Here's a few other comments people left for what they use to create them, here.
    And how to increase the volume of the ring.

Smile Re: Making MP3 Music Ringtones

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39 View Post
    Thanks. Another tip, depending on how many protected files you have to "convert" it might be just as easy to just burn them to CD and re-rip them back to MP3.

Here's a few other comments people left for what they use to create them, here.
    And how to increase the volume of the ring.

Great!! the more info the better for everyone, just figured I'd share this, because its very easy, and you can finally get those favorite songs of yours playing when you have an incoming call

inmate no está en línea Stack level 1

This site is great and you guys are awesome! I feel like I need to pay for these precious info. New user just wanted to expressed my appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by inmate View Post
    This site is great and you guys are awesome! I feel like I need to pay for these precious info. New user just wanted to expressed my appreciation.
    Yeah I feel you...I'm fairly new to this site as well, and I really really enjoy all the good info on it.

I hope my thread helped out!!!