I've had my 8310 Curve for about a month. I have constant trouble with Roxio ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

rskay no está en línea Stack level 1

Loading Media Manager

Advertisement

I've had my 8310 Curve for about a month. I have constant trouble with Roxio Media Manager. Mainly, when it works (which isn't always) it takes 20-30 minutes to load. After that it's usually OK.

I haven't seen anyone else complain of this problem. I'd be grateful for any help.

Can I substitute some other program for MM? I want it to transfer music, pictures, ringtones between the PC and Curve? MM asks if I want to optimize files when transferring to the BB. I'm not sure what this does but maybe I'll lose it if I use another program.

Thanks!

Rick

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    You can try simply transferring files to your SDCard through my computer and com compare the files to see if there is a difference you wouldnt like.

i prefer using the optimized option for bb so that i dont run into problems with the file on my phone.

but i dont think it should be a problem if you transfer the raw, original file through My Computer directly onto your card and its specific file type folder.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

rskay no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks. It may come to that. In the meantime I'm still hoping there is some way I can get MM to work.