Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I can't get kind of videos no matter what link or save too or anything! ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Advertisement

I can't get kind of videos no matter what link or save too or anything!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

glenwake69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Some of the larger vids on blueapple.mobi cannot be played on my curve, says entity too large. The file was an 8 min high res. does the curve have a way around this?

Btw blueapple.mobi are far superior to anything else I've seen. Quality and quantity. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I can't get video4blackberry.info to work on the curve. Must I dl to pc first? However, I'm more intrested in a " youtube" type site. That must be why I like blueapple ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

quiche no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can add The New York Times to this list. They have a mobile video beta link. If you have the Times icon on your BB, just access the site and scroll to the bottom until you see "Video Beta".

g0ldm4g3 no está en línea Stack level 1

HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

When I try to watch videos with my Blackberry 8100 Pearl from T-Mobile, I get this error "HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway.... The gateway received an invalid response from the server when attempting to fulfill your request. Please try a loading a different page. Contact your service provider if this problem persists" I go to sites like m.youtube.com or tinytube.net or blueapple.mobi, well...on blueappl.mobi it gives me the option of...Preview(00:10)Entire Video(3:25)Entire Video(high res)(3:25)The preview option works, but i dont want to see 10 seconds so can you guys help me figure out how to view the whole video and not get this message again...

mrjeene no está en línea Stack level 1

Great site with free OTA videos

Hello all..

I found this crazy site which has 1000's of 3gp videos. Go to smartphonetv.com/mobile on your phone and you can access them for free or go to smartphonetv.co.uk for the PC site. It works like a treat on my Blackberry and theyve got some great stuff!

I'm absolutely hooked on the site. Its a great find!!!! Have fun.

JackieMobi no está en línea Stack level 1
    I went to blueapple.mobi forward me over to vuclip.com I have a BBCurve 8320 finally works, I can see any Media video I love it!! I put a link on my mobiradi.mobi site for visitors to check ouy Fashion, Music, Ringtones, and Videos now Love it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234