Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is there any way to transfer songs purchased from Itunes into a media card for ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

shaunslastname no está en línea Stack level 2

ITUNES on Curve>>>Is it possible?

Advertisement

Is there any way to transfer songs purchased from Itunes into a media card for use in a curve???

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    So. Let me get this straight. You bought some songs from the iTunes store. Like paid for it. But you cant use it like you want to? Are these songs yours or not? Did you pay or not? Just checking. Never used iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by kolosus View Post
    So. Let me get this straight. You bought some songs from the iTunes store. Like paid for it. But you cant use it like you want to? Are these songs yours or not? Did you pay or not? Just checking. Never used iTunes.
    Yes I paid for songs on itunes and yes they are mine...? Not sure why thats relevant but the question is asking if it is possible to export itunes songs.

anoxia187 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    probably because its a mp4 format. That means u need itunes to unlock them to play on your computer. Try converting them to an Mp3 format and then transfer them to your berry..

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunslastname View Post
    Is there any way to transfer songs purchased from Itunes into a media card for use in a curve???
    No, you can not play ITunes music with the Media Player on the curve, Itunes music format is AAC (mp4) the media player will only accept mp3. However, if you choose to continue use ITunes Music there is a player that is the best Music Player for the Blackberry and that is the MiuTunes (we Beta tested it here on Pinstack). It cost a little bit but its worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    No, you can not play ITunes music with the Media Player on the curve, Itunes music format is AAC (mp4) the media player will only accept mp3. However, if you choose to continue use ITunes Music there is a player that is the best Music Player for the Blackberry and that is the MiuTunes (we Beta tested it here on Pinstack). It cost a little bit but its worth it.
    Does Muitunes recognize mp4 format or will I have to convert it? And do you know anything about whether or not itunes songs can be transfered to anything other than an ipod?

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Purchased Music is DRM protected and will only play on certain devices. MiuTunes can recognize almost every audio format including .mp4 and .aac but it can't read DRM protected music. You can download a protected music converter, I can post a link later if someone wants it, but it still requires converting.

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    YES you can.

BB made a lil program called MediaSync. they had it posted on there site for a bit and then they took it off..

i am waiting to find out if i can post a Rapidshare link to that program it PS allows it.

if some one can find out i can post the link..

here is my original post

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=77361

well I guess its not even worth it then. I really just like the quality of the music on itunes. But if I have to go through all that for music when I can just drag and drop music files is pointless. Thought it was worth a shot. the only reason i asked is because I heard from somewhere about Itunes pairing with a BB. I think it might have been the Bold but im not sure. has anyone heard anything about this?

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Smile Here's The Scoop

well I guess its not even worth it then. I really just like the quality of the music on itunes. But if I have to go through all that for music when I can just drag and drop music files is pointless. Thought it was worth a shot. the only reason i asked is because I heard from somewhere about Itunes pairing with a BB. I think it might have been the Bold but im not sure. has anyone heard anything about this?
    MediaSync will be a feature in Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.6. It'll be a free upgrade. Here's some of the features:
    • All audio / music files that can be played in iTunes can be transferred to Blackberry Media Sync, EXCEPT those containing iTunes DRM
    • Playlists containing photos, videos or any unsupported music files will not be synchronized with the device
    -Windows Media Player & Files/Folders in Future Sync Options:
    • Random Shuffle - only
    • Sync Specific Playlists - only
    • Specific Playlists with Random Shuffle to fill remaining space
    We don't know what's in development pertaining to the transferring and playing drm. It may continue to be Apple proprietary. In which case, there will be an unlimited amount of tunes you'll be able to transfer via Desktop Manager that have been acquired through other programs.
    Welcome to the Blackberry family, and I'm sure you're going to enjoy the world's finest smartphone!

Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    MediaSync will be a feature in Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.6. It'll be a free upgrade. Here's some of the features:
    • All audio / music files that can be played in iTunes can be transferred to Blackberry Media Sync, EXCEPT those containing iTunes DRM
    • Playlists containing photos, videos or any unsupported music files will not be synchronized with the device
    -Windows Media Player & Files/Folders in Future Sync Options:
    • Random Shuffle - only
    • Sync Specific Playlists - only
    • Specific Playlists with Random Shuffle to fill remaining space
    We don't know what's in development pertaining to the transferring and playing drm. It may continue to be Apple proprietary. In which case, there will be an unlimited amount of tunes you'll be able to transfer via Desktop Manager that have been acquired through other programs.
    Welcome to the Blackberry family, and I'm sure you're going to enjoy the world's finest smartphone!
    ???Okay this lost me??? Umm I already can play all the files that CAN be play in itunes instead of the protected files(DRM) files which was the original question. I already can play almost any music file on my device but not the itunes. Original problem lies with in the p2p file sharing programs that you can download music from dont have 1/10 of the quality itunes offers along with their extensive library and ui. i really appreciate your help though.

Does Muitunes recognize mp4 format or will I have to convert it? And do you know anything about whether or not itunes songs can be transfered to anything other than an ipod?
    Yes MuiTunes does recognize mp4 and no you will not have to convert, and yes there are plenty of players that will play ITunes, but as for portable players there is not many, actually that format though a bit smaller than mp3 is basically the same as far as sound goes you'd be better off leaving the ITunes Format and going with the more widely used Mp3 which can be played on all Ipods and most other portable players.

which is probably what i will end up doing... thanx for the help DJ

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Shaun while my iTunes library, like yours, is the most comprehesive collection of songs which I've downloaded, there are other online music stores offering extensive selections to choose from, whose proprietors are not as shall we say as restrictive as Apple. Additionally, if inventive, you could affect a work around for this.
    Best regards

which is probably what i will end up doing... thanx for the help DJ
    You're Welcome, when you get the time PIN me and I'll let you in on something else pertaining to Quality Music without P2P.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast