I am a new Blackberry user, so please excuse the question if it is overly ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Primoriot no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Internet Video

Advertisement

I am a new Blackberry user, so please excuse the question if it is overly basic and obvious...

I was under the impression that my BB Curve (8300 I believe) came with a Media player application. Whenever I click on a video on a internet page (or download it to my phone's media card), the video will not play. If I click on the video and click "open," it just says my phone doesn't recognize the file format (even though it is a very basic file, such as an .avi, mpeg, etc.). If I download the video to my media card and click open, I get several results. Sometimes the sounds plays but the video won't. Other times, nothing happens altogether.

Am I missing something? Do I need to download something like a Windows Media Player application? If so, where could I find that?

Thank you very much---

silverzz28 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Internet Video

how did you load it on your phone

Primoriot no está en línea Stack level 1

How did I load what? The video? When I clicked on the video file, I have tried both options: 1. Open and 2. Save (in which case I save it to my media card).

Neither option works.

grandview no está en línea Stack level 2

You can try downloading the player from www movy.tv and using movy.tv as a UGC site to upload your content to and stream when you want

read the How-to document on the website