Sorry - I'm technologically challenged!! I have a 1G MicroSD card in the phone. But, ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

bulbbboy no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I put music on my 8800?

Advertisement

Sorry - I'm technologically challenged!! I have a 1G MicroSD card in the phone. But, how do I get music from iTunes or CD to my phone?

Thanks

x14
    x14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can use the Media Manager that comes with Desktop Manager 4.2 SP2 and above. You can also drag the mp3 to the /BlackBerry/Music fold on the SD.

Be aware that music bought from the iTune Store will not work because to DRM.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    you can-download from source, amazon, etc., and save tou your PC in mp3 format. then use the BB desktop manager that you have installed on your PC, click on media, this will open your bb Roxio media manager, then drag down mp3s to your devices media card. make sure its to the dedia card and not the device memory (not enough memory to download a song) post again if u need help

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    bulbboy- if you do have music from itunes you can burn it to a disc and then rip it from the disc onto Roxio. All my music is in my itunes library and this is what I have had to do.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~those will all work. If there is any questions let us know.