I want to change out my current Sandisk 1 gig to 2 gig. How do ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

How do I change memory card

Advertisement

I want to change out my current Sandisk 1 gig to 2 gig. How do i save all my downloads? will I have to save all content on my 1 gig back to my desktop, then download it again to my 2 gig? Any help would be appreciated.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: How do I change memory card

Yep, that's the only way to transfer that much data. How much is on the 1gig card? There is a part of DM that has a migration utility, I'm not sure but you could check that put too. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    nada

Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    Yep, that's the only way to transfer that much data. How much is on the 1gig card? There is a part of DM that has a migration utility, I'm not sure but you could check that put too. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks Ray-I was pretty sure thats how I was gonna have to do it. I've got about 650 mb on it right now. One other question, if you know. I have the 8300, my wife has an 8100. if i give her my card, all my tunes, tones, movies will still be on it and function in hers, but probably not the themes, right? thanks

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Yeah the ringtones and music should work fine but no the themes are not compatible. Just a thought on the transfer, I don't know how long it would take at 650mbs but you could Bluetooth the data from your 1gig card in her pearl to the 2gig card in your curve ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    nada

Thats a good idea, but I'll probably just do it like we talked about earlier. I appreciate your help!!! Much thanks