hey i thought that i read on a thread that theres a program thats lets ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

ki
    ki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f76c42

How can you Make your Bluetooh play MP3s

Advertisement

hey i thought that i read on a thread that theres a program thats lets you play your MP3's on you headset anyone know were i can find it or what its called

pistollpiet no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e9f42e

Re: How can you Make your Bluetooh play MP3s

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't know of any software but what I do is... Play your music normally the go to browser and find a sight with a phone number (pizza place) call from browser, hang up as soon as you connect. You will see a promt to return to browser... Leave that promt open and your music will be playing in your Bluetooth... Great hack how ever you can't do anything else at this time since as soon as you close that promt you lose your Bluetooth fun... I know its not exactly what you wanted but I can't get through work without my music and my boss can't hear it so it fixes my problem... Please let me know if you find the software to let you do it without hack... Thanks in advance!

ki
    ki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f76c42

here ya go man hears the player that lets you use you bluetooh it an over the air downlaod.

http://www.dollars5.com/OTA/multiPlay.jad

PIN/ID
    23e9f42e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks a bunch now my BB gets to be better then my coworkers again WOOT!!

PIN/ID
    23e9f42e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~um... I downloaded it and made a playlist but even with bt connected it still playes via loudspeaker do I need to change setting or something

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Thanks I will try this out. On my 8700c with 4.2 if I have my headset on and paired it will automatically try to play all sound programs through BT.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~