hey all just found this... now you can sync your Itunes to your BB BlackBerry ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up Here is ITunes on Your BB - Media Sync Officially Released

Advertisement

hey all

just found this...

now you can sync your Itunes to your BB

BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned into You

Your Music on Your BlackBerry Smartphone. It’s That Simple.

Use BlackBerry Media Sync to get your desktop iTunes® music files on your BlackBerry® smartphone.1,2,3,4 Whether it’s a specific playlist from your collection, or a random mix of tunes, it’s incredibly easy to transfer the music you want to take with you.
    Music for the gym? A random mix of songs to get you through the day? Whatever you need, it’s easier than ever to get it on your BlackBerry smartphone.
    Easy to Update

If you make changes to one of your iTunes playlists, the next time you sync your BlackBerry smartphone and your computer, BlackBerry Media Sync will make sure the music on your device is updated too.
    All the Memory You Need

Whether you choose the playlists or have download a random selection to your BlackBerry, you can control how much of your music is synced to your BlackBerry smartphone.
    And with support for a microSD5 card for expandable storage, you can get plenty of free memory to store all your music, as well as the other files you want to carry on your BlackBerry smartphone.

Download BlackBerry Media Sync!
    Last edited by hayden; 07-24-2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: removed hotlinked image

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D
    cannot get the media sync ot let me sync some of my playlists. I have songs downloaded from itunes, they show up in purchased songs and that list will allow me to check it and sync it with the media sync app.
    I want to download the album, not all that I have purchased. I made the album a playlist but I cannot get just that playlist to highlight in media sync. I cannot load just particular songs from the playlist in itunes for purchased music, it seems like its all or nothing.
    I have fill in free space checked in the media sync app.\
    Hlep...

phillechill no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Coachmeeks View Post
    cannot get the media sync ot let me sync some of my playlists. I have songs downloaded from itunes, they show up in purchased songs and that list will allow me to check it and sync it with the media sync app.
    I want to download the album, not all that I have purchased. I made the album a playlist but I cannot get just that playlist to highlight in media sync. I cannot load just particular songs from the playlist in itunes for purchased music, it seems like its all or nothing.
    I have fill in free space checked in the media sync app.\
    Hlep...

You can't put files downloaded from the iTunes store because they are DRM-protected. Perhaps files that are listed as "iTunes plus" when you buy them would work because those are DRM-free.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Hi Inc188, on pinstack I take trust pretty seriously but I noticed that you posted this previous to the other "official Berry Media Sync" posts. I've seen some pretty good posts by you lately. Keep up the great work You deserve props for this

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Hi Inc188, on pinstack I take trust pretty seriously but I noticed that you posted this previous to the other "official Berry Media Sync" posts. I've seen some pretty good posts by you lately. Keep up the great work You deserve props for this
    Thank u very much.

I am happy u hv noticed my work.

A lil encouragement goes along ways.

Cheers

kauainurse no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    none
    I have windows vista 64 bit and it wont download. UUGGGHHH! I hate not having options for Vista OS! Any ideas anyone?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Found this and had no problems. Synched all my music from iTunes to my 8120.

JuJuLam no está en línea Stack level 1
    interesting..

mrespinosa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241CAEFA
    I wanted to verify from all the questions if you can actually download songs protected by itunes? Am I missing something?

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I can confirm that the sync works on my bold, and it is from a vista 64 bit computer!...however...the songs from itunes MUST BE itunes plus. It seems any other non DRM music also works as well.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Regular itunes songs will not transfer. You will then be advised of same at the end od the sync
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hawkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me.
    My music player is itunes so all my music and videos are there. I don't download any songs so it is all my music. I have Vista and haven't had any problems. I downloaded this a while back so I am not sure if it is because I have a different version or what.