Hi guys, I'm new with blackberry and I freakin love it. The only problem I'm ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

TVulaj no está en línea Stack level 1

Help with phonezoo.com please.

Advertisement

Hi guys, I'm new with blackberry and I freakin love it. The only problem I'm having right now is dloading ringtones from phonezoo.com when ever I dl a ringtone my BB says "The item you selected cannot be displayed. Do you wish to save the item?" I still click yes and I save the ringtone in my ringtone file but when I look in my ring tones there is nothing there. Can anybody please tell what's goin on here. Thank you.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Try doing a battery pull (if you hate doing this dl the SoftReset app at http://www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software/ )
    If that doesn't work try downloading it into your PC first then use Media Manager to transfer the files to your BB.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    strange. I was just given that website by a fellow stacker the other night and I'm not having any problems. It immediately opens my media player and gives me the option to save.. hmmmm
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

Araru no está en línea Stack level 1
    http://makeownringtone.com
    this one does work

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by TVulaj View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new with blackberry and I freakin love it. The only problem I'm having right now is dloading ringtones from phonezoo.com when ever I dl a ringtone my BB says "The item you selected cannot be displayed. Do you wish to save the item?" I still click yes and I save the ringtone in my ringtone file but when I look in my ring tones there is nothing there. Can anybody please tell what's goin on here. Thank you.
    Do you get any other error message, when doing other things? Try rebooting your Pearl. Do you get an error message when you do?

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles