I found a ton of games that are in JAR or JAD file types, but ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

brenndog no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help with JAR and JAD files please?

Advertisement

I found a ton of games that are in JAR or JAD file types, but when I try to put them on my pearl 8100 in the application loader through the Desktop Manager, it says that there are no application files in the zip folders that the games come in. Does anyone know how I can get them on my phone? BTW I don't have the internet feature because I'm kinda short on money so thats out of the option if it was needed. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me.

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

Re: Help with JAR and JAD files please?

You say that the files are in zip folders, have you extracted them yet? If so, then make sure that the programs you are trying to load are designed for your model of BlackBerry.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brenndog no está en línea Stack level 1

I unzipped them, but I found a sticky thread that was really helpful on this topic after I posted it and I'm working on doing it that way right now. I'm new to this but I never realized how much I can actually do with my phone.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

yeah....there is so much to BlackBerry's...it'll take you a while to get to know it, but whenever you have an issue, do a search trough the forums, i'm sure you'll find a thread regarding your problem..and if you don't, then post a thread and ask away!!

enjoy!!....and welcome