Aloha Plz let me know how I can solve this issue 'cause I'm going Crazy! ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648

help PLZ w/ video recorder?

Advertisement

Aloha
    Plz let me know how I can solve this issue 'cause I'm going Crazy!
    I tried to save any video that I recorder n all the time it said that the file is read only n can't be saved I did went to option n the folder I chg it to media card. Plz tell me what I'm doin wrong n plz how to do it? I need my video. THX.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    this is video you are taking with the blackberry or video you have found on the net that you are trying to save to your device?

PIN/ID
    2896B648
    No any video I tried to recorded myself~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2896B648
    Also I just bought a new media card 4gb. I have few songs only n at the beginning I did saved home videos that I record but now not the only video its save on my video is one that I download from youtube n I saved it. 2 remind u after I record 4 a while I click on rename n after I chg the name it said on file can be saved as read only. File not supported. I need it as before ley me know how to fix it. THx in advance. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ok, so i took a video and it saved it automatically to my media card. it didn't ask me anything.

so list the steps that you are taking to record the video ... once its done, what are you doing? does it give you an error that it can't save?

PIN/ID
    2896B648
    Thx. I go on my video recorder I press on record, then stop but nothin happern. Only when I click on rename. It show me the folder media card-blackberry-videos. I type a name n then it said file can only be ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2896B648
    the only error message is after i chg the name it say file is only read -only did u want to save it? i click yes then it said file not found.

Sonicjay no está en línea Stack level 1
    Im guessing you have encryption turned on for the Media Card. That will prevent it from being able to save (annoying bug). Go to Options, Media Card, and change encryption mode to none, and save. Now it should work. Might need a battery pull to take effect; can't remember.