problem with custom ringtone/custom profile for ringtones! setting ring tone for ALL calls is not ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

iamtok no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Help Please

Advertisement

problem with custom ringtone/custom profile for ringtones!
    setting ring tone for ALL calls is not the problem. it's when i'm trying to make profiles to play a different ringtones. i can't customize the ringtones for certain people. i read on the forum that one or two other people had the same problem. i did the whole nonsense with adding new profiles, adding new exceptions, re-doing them again after deleting. this is getting really frustrating. does anyone know what to do at this point?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Help Please

This is firmware dependant and may not be available on your device.

That said, to add a custom ring for someone, they need to be in your Address Book. Edit the entry then Click the wheel (or hit the Menu button on 8100/8800 series) and select Add Custom Phone Tune. You'll jump to the bottom of the screen and it will have your default ring tone selected in the bottom right corner. Hit the [Alt] key (bottom key - left column) and a list of available Ring Tones will be displayed. Scroll to the one you want (each ring tone will play as you pause on it), and hit [Enter] to select the one you want.
    JerryD