I've got 8320 with 4.5.0.52os, and am using the 4.5 desktop manager with media manager. ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

rob1979 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

HELP!!! Media manager Problems

Advertisement

I've got 8320 with 4.5.0.52os, and am using the 4.5 desktop manager with media manager. Problem is that I can't get media manager to initialize and open up. Therefore I can't transfer files from bb to comp and viseverse. Everything else on the desktop manager works great! What's going on? Somebody please help.

AZbinder no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well, I have read of other people with 4.5 having issues with the media manager. I don't know of a solution, but of a work-around. Many people dont even use the media manager, but instead use the BB as a removable drive. Just go to My Computer and look for the BlackBerry, mine names it BlackBerry (G) under devices with removable storage. You can click on that, navigate to the desired folder and drag and drop your files. It's actually faster than the media manager anyway.
    Last edited by AZbinder; 08-01-2008 at 01:54 PM. Reason: typo

jstplnfrank no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA472F
    I had a similar issue where only the Media Manager wouldn't recognize my device and I could use any other DM function.
    I was told to go to the C drive on your pc, click under users, then find the Research in Motion folder. Then find the Intellisync folder and delete it. Something could have gotten messed up, and this just re-starts the whole process. You won't lose any dta, mine is working perfect now.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~