Hi, I use myxertones to download a lot of my daughters ringtones but when I ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

Help Downloading Ringers from Certain Sites

Advertisement

Hi,

I use myxertones to download a lot of my daughters ringtones but when I try and download them to the 8330 the file extension is a .gcd which is not compatible. I changed my settings to MP3 in the options on their site but it still doesn't work. Neither does wallpapers. Is anyone else able to access ringers from this site successfully using an 8330?

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wow i forget about myxtertones... not sure if i remember my login. but i will try it out and check to see what works or doesnt for me and i'll get back to you.. i have the 8320.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

NewYorkChic no está en línea Stack level 2
    I used to use ringtone gold as well but the file is saving as a different file

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Well I was able to log in to my account and get a mp3 ringtone. It still had my old phone showing though which was a tmobile dash. But u might want to check and see it has the correct phone.

Also, u can access it through the blackberry. Go to http://wap.myxer.com and log in. It should work. Let me kno!