Its myxer dotcom - basically a simple and neat website that allows you to quickly ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

lampropeltis no está en línea Stack level 1

Has anyone ever used Myxer? How do I change...?

Advertisement

Its myxer dotcom - basically a simple and neat website that allows you to quickly upload your songs on your computer to your phone and use as ringtones.

I thought this was previously a laborious process (that I am vaguely familiar with as I have no use for ringtones sine its on vibrate all the time) but the people at Myxer dotcom have found a way to just take your file, send your phone a link and then you get an SMS and it allows you to upload the ringer to your blackberry.

my next question: I have a 7130e. When I downloaded my song of choice and set it as my ringtone, It said I had saved it to "Tunes". I can't find "Tunes" anywhere on my blackberry, thus I have no way of finding the song, and I also dont know how to change it.

Anyway... if anyone thinks it might be a neat site, I would go check it out.

Sorry if you arent allowed to post external links in this forum.

its myxer dotcom if anyone is interested. Let me know what you all think.

and if you know how to get in and change the ringtone or access "Tunes" on the BB 7130e.

thx.

-J

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Has anyone ever used Myxer? How do I change...?

Hi there.

Why not check out www.coolservice.dk/en/compatibilities.php, or www.box.net, or www.yousendit.com, or www.mobile41.com...

All of which allow free uploading of ringtones for you to download to your BB. None of which have to go through any signup process, and none of which involve sms...

As for your problem, I have no solution. Maybe someone else can help better.

lampropeltis no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah, like I said, I kind of just stumbled across that Myxer site.
    I will check out the others. This is an interesting new arena for me as I dont usually have much time for screwing around with my BlackBerry....

So you think the Myxer site is a less useful than the other sites?

-J

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Less usefull, not at all. You can never have too many options.

I just figured I would throw some options at you that I am familiar with and could help troubleshoot if need be.

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Quote Originally Posted by lampropeltis
    Yeah, like I said, I kind of just stumbled across that Myxer site.
    I will check out the others. This is an interesting new arena for me as I dont usually have much time for screwing around with my BlackBerry....

So you think the Myxer site is a less useful than the other sites?

-J
    I use this site constantly. btw-it's www.myxertones.com

not myxer.com
    I find it extremely useful, and have no problem downloading tones and wallpapers. You get the sms with the link, and it will save the content to your memory card. So if you don't have a memory card, that may very well be your prob.