Does anyone know of a audio player that will do gapless playback? I listen to ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

ksero no está en línea Stack level 1

Gapless audio player

Advertisement

Does anyone know of a audio player that will do gapless playback? I listen to several mixes, but the pause between songs kinda interrupts any groove you got going. I would like to not have to carry my ipod with me, as well as my BB, but the ipod plays music well. If there is an acceptable program, it might prevent me from getting a ipod touch.

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    Purely by accident, I found a digital audio player capable of gapless playback and straight away I though of your post...

"multiplay" by dollars5 offers gapless playback in its settins:

Menu-->multiPlay-->Menu-->Settings-->Select a Silence Duration-->Gapless

I was sure that the download link below said it was free, but it appears to have a registration option in the menu (it could just be a free registration, like xPlayer for example)...

Anyway, check it out at:

http://bbtips.mobi/fullapps.htm#85

~ Posted wirelessly from my BlackBerry 8800 (http://wap.pinstack.com) ~

ksero no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for posting, I just installed the player. I tried to make a playlist, and it seemed a little tricky at first, but then loaded the playlist and proceded to play the music. I changed the settings from a 5 second pause between songs to gapless, or Gapeless as it is on the menu. Ha. Anyway, the music still had a little delay between songs. Did you have any success with how the gapless playback on your end?