I hope me fellow stackers can help me out. I am using the Capture It ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

File System Error and CaptureIt issue

Advertisement

I hope me fellow stackers can help me out. I am using the Capture It application to keep important text messages from different people and trying to place them in there individual folders on my memory card. It has worked for the most part, but it has now stopped. Working. Every time I try to move the remaining texts to a particular folder, it says "File System Error" and does not complete the move. Why not? I can take a snapshot and it moves to any folder I want.

Also, Capture It will not copy any more of the texts I have remaining on my ohone. I have a 4 gig memory card with 2.1 gig memory free. My media card support and mass storage mode are both on. My phone is the 8130 running 4.5.0.56 os. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Hey dmchance,

I have a little better solution if you're just trying to store your texts.

www.dexrex.com

It's basically a archiving application for your blackberry. Check it out. I love it.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I just set Capture It as my right convenience key and was able to copy SMS messages by pressing the right key. The image autosaved to my pictures folder. Not sure why it's not working for you. Maybe one of the more experienced Mods can assist with this issue.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thank you both for the responses. I will try out that program. I just like the idea of having them saved on a memory card in a particular persons folder for easy reference. I have had success copying new texts with capture it, but still getting the file system error when trying to move them.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    Thank you both for the responses. I will try out that program. I just like the idea of having them saved on a memory card in a particular persons folder for easy reference. I have had success copying new texts with capture it, but still getting the file system error when trying to move them.
    Plug your BB into your PC with your USB and move them into the folders that way.