I have the free dvd converter from pinstack. But i cant convert certain movies i ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

attemp no está en línea Stack level 1

DVD converting

Advertisement

I have the free dvd converter from pinstack. But i cant convert certain movies i keep getting errors, why is that? someone said in a thread earlyer that u need dvd decrypter, and i d/l that too but i don't know how to use the combination of both can anyone help please

tdisom no está en línea Stack level 2
    DVD Decrypter works just like the BB software. If the DVD is new (made 2006-8) Decrypter may not help because it is copy protected. That is probably why you are getting the error. However try it and see. Just covert the DVD with decrypter then convert those file with the other software. Go to afterdawn.com and use the guide to show you how to use DVD Decrypter.
    Cannnnnt Stoooooooop Tyyyyyyyping!!!!

evanpelt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318278B3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~DVD conversion can be a little tricky . I broke down an bought a program for $35-$39.00. It has a cool interface and decrypts any dvd. Its called iSofter DVD Platinum and it really does decrypt it to any format you need and works with Media Manager. If you want the link speak up...

attemp no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks guys for the advice, i would like the link put it in the thread ppl could use it if you don't mind. I am checking my personal resources to see if there is other things that can be done also. Ill keep yall posted