Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how do i get full songs on my 8700 blackberry for cingular??????... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

dr0zzy no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Download PinStack.com BB Launcher OTA (over-the-air) Free!

Advertisement

how do i get full songs on my 8700 blackberry for cingular??????

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: download full songs

I am not sure it can play full songs. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

dr0zzy, Welcome to Pinstack, I don't know of any app that will currently let you get full songs on your BB, It's more of a communication tool, than a PDA/MP3 player with a cell phone added.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

You can't, while the 8700 will play snips of mp3's as ringtones that's about it. With 64MB of storage I'd suggested getting an iPod...
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0zzy
    how do i get full songs on my 8700 blackberry for cingular??????

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Berrytunes will allow you to play full songs on your BB. I have it and had problems but after their 3rd update it works properly here is the link to the review here on Pinstack: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry.html

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

If you're on BIS 2.1, you can download, save, and play full songs. IMO, the best way to do it is to email the song to a gmail account and access the gmail through the browser, NOT the messages folder. If you click on the attachment in the email, the mp3 will download and play. From the menu you can select "Save page" and a message will appear in the messages folder, which, when openned, will play the mp3.

If you're on BES 2.0 and BIS 2.1 (like me), you must do this through the "Internet Browser," not the "Blackberry Browser." If you use the Blackberry Browser, you'll get a file type not supported message.

This will also works with word files, powerpoints, pdfs, and excel spreadsheets that you can access via the interneet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spamdumpster
    If you're on BIS 2.1, you can download, save, and play full songs. IMO, the best way to do it is to email the song to a gmail account and access the gmail through the browser, NOT the messages folder. If you click on the attachment in the email, the mp3 will download and play. From the menu you can select "Save page" and a message will appear in the messages folder, which, when openned, will play the mp3.

If you're on BES 2.0 and BIS 2.1 (like me), you must do this through the "Internet Browser," not the "Blackberry Browser." If you use the Blackberry Browser, you'll get a file type not supported message.

This will also works with word files, powerpoints, pdfs, and excel spreadsheets that you can access via the interneet.
    I tried the steps listed above for the BIS 2.1 and I am unable to successfully download the attachment in my email via the browser.

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

Quote Originally Posted by msbrenda64
    I tried the steps listed above for the BIS 2.1 and I am unable to successfully download the attachment in my email via the browser.
    I'm on Cingular -- maybe tmobile hasn't activated the feature.

How did you access the gmail with the mp3 attached? I was able to download the file using the html version of gmail in the internet browser.

I went to my gmail account via my browser. It is very possible that it is a carrier limitation, thought I'd give it a try. Thanks for the input.

Ortavia no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DE9058

I'm not sure if its the same as the 8100 but I just take the songs from my windows media player using the USB/ Desktop manager. It requires a media card of course because the files are too big.

razerblade no está en línea Stack level 1

why do my songs come out in slow motion?

TMOLydia no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E73420

I love my pearl. It has in a way replaced by iPOD. I have a lot of songs and room for more..I use limewire.com to download hard 2 find songs though

melissa985 no está en línea Stack level 1

i cant figure out how to download songs onto my pearl. can someone please help me???

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Do you have the desktop manager? You should be able to transfer music with the BB plugged in via usb, as long as it fits the size limits for the song.

chuckmeeker no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm brand new here...so no one make fun, please. When I try to use desktop manager to transfer songs from my "My Music" folder to my Pearl "Music" in "Media" there is no folder to put the mucis in. Ringtones? Yup! Pictures? Yup! But no Music "Device Memory" folder. How do I simply drag music into my Pearl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast