Ok. I try to open and mp3 or wave in the melody studio and they ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

whitecracker no está en línea Stack level 1

Convert .mp3 to adp with melody studio help

Advertisement

Ok. I try to open and mp3 or wave in the melody studio and they don't show up as openable. I can open an mp3 in the MMS Studio but it WILL NOT let me save as.. adp. The only option i have to save it as is .mpr. How is it do i get to open an mp3 or wav in the melody studio. It doesn't even let me browse .mp3s like it doesn't know what an mp3 is. Any help would be great

Re: Convert .mp3 to adp with melody studio help

Nevermind! 7 or 8 hours of playing with directions and then 20 minutes of FOLLOWING directions i figured it out. Thanks anyways guys.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

If you need any further help with that let us know.

well, i thought i had it figured out but it turns out i didn't. I can't open .mp3s with that melody studio within the philips phone tools. i downloaded a program called Complete Audio Converter Lite 3.1 and it converted my mp3s to adpcm. Is this format accepted by the 7105t? Is .ADPCM the same exact format as .ADP? and if so, is there any way to get them on my phone with DM? i know i can upload them and download them from cool service but it has size limitations and i'd like the whole duration of the ring to be one portion of the song instead of it repeating and the end of the ring. If this isn't possible i'm still thrilled that i was able to get ringtones on my phone using the simlulator last night. I used adam daley and go 4 so i know i can do it i just need to iron out a couple of things.

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Using the philips program you can open mp3, but not wma...

The 7105t will play adp, which is the same as adpcm...

You cant transfer music using desktop manager and your BB.

Try this... www.box.net

i converted and chopped my songs to adp ringtones and i've uploaded them to box. net but i can't get my simulator to see anything there. Is there a trick to this or is it even possible to use the simulator?

anybody know?

PIN/ID
    3056468b

I dont use the simulator so cant help much, anyone else.

cp- How do you, personally, convert .mp3 to .adp for the huenik? or is that a different person?

PIN/ID
    3056468b

I dont know what huenik is.

I use the MMCenter of Philips Mobile Phone Tools to create the adp.

alright cp.

Could you give me a step by step on the MMcenter? i have thousands of songs on my laptop that i ripped off my cds and they are in the .mp3 format. I open mmcenter and go to melody studio, and it does not show any songs in the folders where i put the songs. I know these songs are in the folders and .mp3. I took 10 or so songs and converted them to .wav with audacity and saved them in a folder. When i try to open THOSE it still does not show them in the folder. I can open them in the MMStudio i can only "Save as" in the format of .MPR. What am i doing wrong? I'm A+ certified and have been building computers for 6 years now and i've played with music files longer than that and i can not figure that MMcenter out for the life of me. I think i need another file or someting. Regardless, i found another program that is easier to use but i'm trying to figure out how to get the sound quality up and file size down under 100k so i can download them to the 7105t. details on that later. Haha Until then, please help with MMcenter