Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have recently bought a Blackberry 8800 and was experienceing difficulty in opening video files. ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

daviecam no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D67EB1

Thumbs up Re: Convert audio and video files for the media application on BlackBerry

Advertisement

I have recently bought a Blackberry 8800 and was experienceing difficulty in opening video files. I found little or no help in the BB guides.
    After some online searching I downloaded video conversion software from
    avs4you Video to BlackBerry
    which works wonders.
    They offer a free trial which converts and plays the video with a watermark across the front. For a small fee you can obtain a licence for 1 year (or indefinitely for a larger sum).

Daviecam

dirkdigital no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c5585c

Re: Convert audio and video files for the media application on BlackBerry

The new Soundbooth 3.0 for Adobe is great for making ringtones, but it is kinda like using a chainsaw to carve your christmas goose.

dirkdigital no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c5585c

Quote Originally Posted by nova609
    New BB user here.....would it not be wise to download limewire onto your BB???or any other applications for that matter???
    As far as I know, regular windows programs won't run on the BBOS. You need to find Java aps. Maybe Azureus but still, why would you want to download stuff to your BB? Even with a 4 gig chip, you'll run outta room quick.

Headrbell no está en línea Stack level 1

Adding music to Blackberry.

I need help. I've had my blackberry for about a month, and have yet to figure out how to put music on my blackberry. I have the cable and downloading the software for it. On the Roxio program I put music on it but when I try to move music to my blackberry it always says "not enough space on disk". Does that mean I have to have an SD card to put music on my blackberry? I should have some room on my blackberry to put music on it, or so I thought. This blackberry has been nothing but confusing. If anyone can make sense of all of this, it would be alot of help. Thanks.

lonalone no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Adding music to Blackberry.

I also am having issues transfering music to my BB pearl. I have imported music from cds (since I onlu have protected ITunes songs on my PC but I also get the "not enough space on disk" error. I have a 1 GB SD card but the import option that Roxio gives me is only to save to the device memory. How can I get it to allow me to import straight to the memory card that can hold the large music files?

Nicks no está en línea Stack level 1

I am also having a problem adding music to my pearl. I have the roxio media manager to convert my music which is wma to mp3 or something that the blackberry recognizes. The problem is that roxio wont convert it. I click the convert for optimal playback and i transfer the song to my media card and its on the media card but it wont play. I've spoken to someone in the tech department from my provider and they couldnt figure it out either. Please help!

The Juice no está en línea Stack level 3

I have simplified this whole process by putting editing my music & or taking peices of sounds from movies through Sony Vegas. This video editing programs converts audio to the format that workd & is easy. You can edit on a dime to get the exact part of music or movie clips you want.
    Hit me on my BlackBerry-Rass Kass

bk1
    bk1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Makayama Software or http://www.makayama.com/index.html has a great application for around 30 bucks that will allow you to rip full DVD's down to about 125MB (that means you can put about 8 full length movies onto a 1 gig memeory card!! I bought it last weekend and my CURVE is freaking awseome! I loved this phone before with it's T-MO UMA/WI-FI but now FULL LENGTH MOVIES. RIM you did something really great.

BK1

shiphappens no está en línea Stack level 1

^^^^^^^ Nevermind, LOL

Does anyone know if I can take a DVD movie and convert it to play on my media card and phone?
    Thanks,

Joe

Blackberry 8310 Curve

yoshiod9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2412ee3b

getting slightly irritated.

i've uploaded films to my 2gb card before and now, when i try to upload new movies, they will load up and convert but when i try to watch them on the 8300, i get an error message. wtf?

any ideas? (all films are avi and i've tried transcoding them and leaving them as larger avi files to no avail!)

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb

For $14.99, I really recommend Mobiola software. It is awesome. It will convert them to the correct settings and resolution for the Curve or 8800.. It will take your AVI and convert them to .3gp format. Works great.

The Blackberry will not play the AVI file.

yoshiod9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2412ee3b

i know the 8300 won't play the avi but i'm at a loss for words as to how the roxio converter converted the avi files once but hasn't done it since. very strange, i think. maybe i'll try paying for a converter...

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

updated

pattachan no está en línea Stack level 2

Roxio converts AVI's to MP4's I'm just having problems converting a couple video's that are in DivX AVI format... it will convert some but not the other.

XXLFLEA no está en línea Stack level 1

I use Cool Edit Pro it is GREAT for editing anything, I am New to The Blackberry, i just switched form Nextel but i used to make tones from my MP3's. Is there a Size limit on your ring tone?

From what i see it is MP3, 128 KBS a44 HZ and Stereo. Is that right?

THANKS!!

Matt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast