Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Updated info can be found here: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2065604179... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Convert audio and video files for the media application on BlackBerry

Advertisement

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Convert audio and video files for the media application on BlackBerry

Great information, thanks.

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Second that!
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Thank you hayden, great info.

MichaelH no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi Guys I Have A Question About The Video Convertor
    I Am Trying To Find Out The Final Step On How To Get It Onto My Bb. Once I Hit The Save And Encode Tab, I Then Goto Convert My Video And From There I Hit The Transfer To My Bb. After That I Am Stuck I Can't Seem To Get It To Transfer To My Bb. Can Someone Please Help Me.

bearyhply no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Re: Convert audio and video files for the media application on BlackBerry

Ok i am very confused. i am really trying to learn all the stuff i can do with my bb pearl 8100 and i keep getting emails that will have .wmv and .mpg files.. is there a program or a way to view these on my pearl.. they come as attachments but do not give me the option to open attachment.. I really don't understand this even after searching on here for quite a while.. any and all help is greatly appreciated by all you talented bb users..

the hippie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

i am a little confussed also, i have been trying to locate a place to download full length songs without having to purchase and entire cd for 1 or 2 songs. the emusic that i did try does download the right format, but its very time consuming to find songs you know, there is very little available that is well known, found alot that i don't know and even karaoke music (but is was just the song, now what good is karaoke without the words .... lol ) anyone got any ideas?

bearyhply no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Re: Convert audio and video files for the media application on BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by the hippie
    i am a little confussed also, i have been trying to locate a place to download full length songs without having to purchase and entire cd for 1 or 2 songs. the emusic that i did try does download the right format, but its very time consuming to find songs you know, there is very little available that is well known, found alot that i don't know and even karaoke music (but is was just the song, now what good is karaoke without the words .... lol ) anyone got any ideas?

well i get all my mp3's from limewire.. they are free and full length.. i have no problem listening to them on my pearl and can even use them as ringtones.. they have all the songs i have ever looked for. but it is a shareware program..

PIN/ID

shut up!!! i am gonna have to try that all the songs i paid for dont work grrrrrrrrr....

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by bearyhply
    well i get all my mp3's from limewire.. they are free and full length.. i have no problem listening to them on my pearl and can even use them as ringtones.. they have all the songs i have ever looked for. but it is a shareware program..
    Dude you are my new best friend!!! I have been looking for a website since i got my pearl 2 months ago and this is by far the best one i found all the songs i was looking for and i got more than a couple songs on my device, yea haw!!!!!!

my2006rr no está en línea Stack level 1

Great help here....thanks

tdisom no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelH
    Hi Guys I Have A Question About The Video Convertor
    I Am Trying To Find Out The Final Step On How To Get It Onto My Bb. Once I Hit The Save And Encode Tab, I Then Goto Convert My Video And From There I Hit The Transfer To My Bb. After That I Am Stuck I Can't Seem To Get It To Transfer To My Bb. Can Someone Please Help Me.
    Once they are converted to your PC's Hard Drive connect your BB Device. "You must have a Micro Sd card." When prompted on your phone to access the Micro SD card select yes. Open the SD card throughyour "my computer icon" normally it is the letter (E) open it and select the media folder. leave it open. Go to the folder you selected to save the encoded video. select the video drag and drop it into the folder you left open. Close it and safely remove the BB from your computer. Go to you media player navigate to the movie and it should play.

tdisom no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by bearyhply
    Ok i am very confused. i am really trying to learn all the stuff i can do with my bb pearl 8100 and i keep getting emails that will have .wmv and .mpg files.. is there a program or a way to view these on my pearl.. they come as attachments but do not give me the option to open attachment.. I really don't understand this even after searching on here for quite a while.. any and all help is greatly appreciated by all you talented bb users..
    Sorry Dude, The BB only plays avi video files. You will have to veiw those wmv. and mpg. files on PC or mac.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

awesome info hayden thanks a lot

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3

New BB user here.....would it not be wise to download limewire onto your BB???or any other applications for that matter???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast