Hi everybody! I recently upgraded from the Curve 8320 to the 8900, which ROCKS I ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

BB4Lyfe no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24AA7F90

compressing media files on memory card?

Advertisement

Hi everybody! I recently upgraded from the Curve 8320 to the 8900, which ROCKS I must add. The conundrum I'm facing is how do I compress the songs I already have stored on my memory card so that I add more? When I very first got my 8320 I called T-Mobile customer sevice and got this awesome BB tech that literally spent over an hour on the phone with me explaining how to do it through Roxio. I tried calling and asking for assistance again and BOTH reps I spoke to had NO knowledge what so ever. I knew more about the phone then they did and I just got the friggin thing! Good grief! (Sigh) I digress. I do remember this was a time consuming process. Does anyone know of anyway to assist me? PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thanks in advance. Pinstack(ers) RULE!!!!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Again, you will have to do it using Roxio. Move all the music to your hard drive. Then select it and move it back to your media card. When it asks whether or not to CONVERT select YES.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan