Ive had my phone now for a little over a month, and have no idea ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Convict586 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Can I download ringers on the 7100i?

Advertisement

Ive had my phone now for a little over a month, and have no idea on where to get ringers from. I have the 7100i through nextel. Ive been to nextels site to get ringers from there but it never sends them to my phone. Ive also been to other sites also for ringers, but it never sends anything to my phone. So, please help me out on where I can possibly get some ringers. It would make me alot happier to finally figure it out.

Thanks,
    Matt

ajmctaggart no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Can I download ringers on the 7100i?

Use your BB Browser and go to:

http://luckyluciano.completelyfreeho...s/download.php

Totally free ringtones! When you begin download a little "player," will pop up on the BB screen, click your scroll wheel and select "Save," the default file path should be the ringtones folder. Goodluck!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by Convict586
    Ive had my phone now for a little over a month, and have no idea on where to get ringers from. I have the 7100i through nextel. Ive been to nextels site to get ringers from there but it never sends them to my phone. Ive also been to other sites also for ringers, but it never sends anything to my phone. So, please help me out on where I can possibly get some ringers. It would make me alot happier to finally figure it out.

Thanks,
    Matt
    I don't think the 7100i can use the ringers that are out there...midi's yes but voice ringers no...see link

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...hlight=ringers

ajmctaggart no está en línea Stack level 3

Actually I've heard similar...sorry, but definitely worth trying- I think the problem lies in the 7100i may not be able to use the regular updates like the rest of us...but if it can have the 4.1 update installed by removing the vendor file from your computer, I don't see why it wouldn't

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

adp ringtones will not work. It has to do with the 7100i hardware, not firmware. The best you can do is midi.