Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Yes, this works great! Its super easy to use! Thank you baconismidog... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: +++By far THE easiest way to encode Videos

Advertisement

Yes, this works great! Its super easy to use!
    Thank you baconismidog

stansoltz no está en línea Stack level 1

sorry, i just got an new 8830 world edition from bell mobility and everytime i convert a video using the 8800 settings, the bb media player says error, unsupported format... any ideas?

moonpie23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2402DDDB

Can someone help me with what I may be doing wrong. I've tried the help file and can't figure it out. This program sounds great but I can't get it to work. I've tried 3 different dvd's. I've had two copy to my save location but they both ended up as 0kb. Once it was 29kb and I've tried this about 15 times.

I think I was little impatient and wasn't given the cmd window and msencoder enough time to convert before I closed the window but when I did end up with converted videos why are the sizes so small?

I tried to open them in windows media and they wouldn't work...

I have downloaded and used many apps even upgrading OS and nothing has stumped me until this software and everyone says how easy it is...someone please point me in the right direction.
    Thanks

moonpie23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2402DDDB

I figured out the dvd was encrypted. I got some decryption software and everything seemed to work. Once I get the video on the pearl it says unable to play due to unsipported format. The format is .avi. Anyone know what this error message means.

mapalmer67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

baconismidog, i have a quick question and if anyone else knows the answer please chime in. when i open the blackberry video creator after i open it it telling me that my default input directory is not specified. what do i need to do to fix that ? also on your site baconismidog, i was not able to download any of the videos or movies that you have listed. it says it is expired and that the movies have been downloaded so many times. are there going to be anymore videos put on the site that can be downloaded ?

kramster no está en línea Stack level 2

Ok need HELPPP i still can not figure out hwo to use this.....So i have videos that are downloaded from limewire....will those work???

smcasey no está en línea Stack level 1

I have put together a quick guide for converting DVDs to Blackberry video. If there is enough interest I will put together a more complete guide with detailed steps.

The Blackberry Video Converter works great for this with DVD Shrink. Give it a try at free-bb-video.blogspot.com. I would post the URL but policy won't let me yet ...

Now I can watch movies over lunch in the office! I Love it!

Thanks for the great program.

pdavid no está en línea Stack level 1

This is a great program, I downloaded it, and in less then a minute I was converting a movie..Mad props to baconismidog. Now if I can only learn how to use full screen...

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have Seabyrd's Blackberry Video Converter loaded and it works great! Haven't used it for awhile, but I've got a long flight coming up, so I want to load some more movies. (Just picked up a 4Gb card for my Pearl).

Anyway, if I remember correctly, in order to get Seabyrd to work last year, I had to back out IE 7 and go back to IE 6. Does that sound right? I'd like to get off of IE 6 and either upgrade it to 7, Beta 8, or better yet, Firefox or Opera, but still have Seabyrd working. Has anyone done this?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    richmo -- isn't this a stand alone application?
    why would you need IE?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567