Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

I did what it all says here and still I cant get it to convert ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

unimartman no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: +++By far THE easiest way to encode Vids for Pearl (+free)

Advertisement

I did what it all says here and still I cant get it to convert a whole movie for me. I downloaded a movie but I cant get it to encode.
    What am I doing wrong?

Arcenannie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F730AE

You are a genius! ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!

prosmo no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you thank you thank you. I had been messing around converting files to different formats to get them to work smoothly. The best resolution that I had found was with .3gp, but I could NOT stop and restart in the middle, and the lag was horrible.

This program works like a dream, though.

Thank you thank you thank you.

packet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32bofd47

This program is not finding my BB. When I browse for it I am not locating my BB?
    XBOX 360---My sunscreen since 2006
    GPA Ranked top 50

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by packet
    This program is not finding my BB. When I browse for it I am not locating my BB?
    1. It will only find a SD card that is formatted by the BLackberry (looking for the file structure).

2. If you do have a SD card, then the answer is usually that the media player is active and using the card (you may have been watching a movie and used alt-escape to go to the home screen, failing to stop the media player's access to the card).

3. The third option, a long shot, is that you installed the program as a regular user (possible if you direct to your "My Documents") and are unable to install the RIM driver for the device since this requires elevated privileges.

4. Fourth, since we are dealing with Windoze, you might just need a little restart of the system

B
    Blackberry Video Converter
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

DunkHype no está en línea Stack level 3

can some one please give us the info step by step how to do it? im confused even though its simple.

Haider no está en línea Stack level 3

Okay, I tried BB Video converter for the first time today and it worked like a charm. It converted the videos in a snap (I opted for the high resolution) and the print quality is pretty good. I am more than satisfied with it. I give this a two thumbs up! I tried the S Video converter and there were so many options in it that I started getting confused and at the end I didn't know whether I was coming or going. I finally managed to squeeze out a short video and even though the print quality was excellent I just didn't think it was worth the time and effort I spent in getting the program to work. So I'm sticking to the BB Video program. Seabyrd......my hats off to you guys....EXCELLENT JOB! And my thanks to all you guys here at the Stacks who have made my life fun and interesting for the past two months.....I am hooked!!!!!!!!!

i converted a video from a 699 mb to 204 mb , then i tried to convert a 11.3mb video and at the end it came out to the same thing 11.3 mb. my process i hit quick convert but nothing happens so i go to save and encode. i hit save where i want it to be then i press encode then it works. am i suppose to run quick convert file then go to save and encode? i see alto of people post saying it takes couple seconds. mine takes 30-40 mins. am i doing something wrong? it is really frustrating me alot. i spent almost 3 hours on this program and its just killing me. i chose pearl 8100. first thing first i clicked the video i want from the quick convert video, went through all settings then i press save / encode. am i doing it right.?

quantumiq no está en línea Stack level 2

how do you get it to play in full screen?

i converted a movie recently from a 699mb to a 190mb with bb video. but when i do a regular music video that is 12mb big and after im done with the bb video it is the same size. does any one know. why?

kaleb101 no está en línea Stack level 2

I cant get this thing to work no matter what I try. At the same point every time I try it fails. I get a windows error and then the program shuts down. And yes i restarted the computer several times and tried the same with the program. Four times and two hours later I give up.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by kaleb101
    I cant get this thing to work no matter what I try. At the same point every time I try it fails. I get a windows error and then the program shuts down. And yes i restarted the computer several times and tried the same with the program. Four times and two hours later I give up.
    Grab the desktop manager with service pack 2
    The roxio media manager works just fine. Use that.

kaleb101 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: +++By far THE easiest way to encode Videos

Thats what I already had still didnt work. I even tried useing a simulator to test it and it worked on that but not on my phone.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Works great, thanks!

Roxas no está en línea Stack level 1

Couple questions...

1. When I use the high resolution option I've noticed that when playing the video on my 8100 there's like a 3-5 lag on the controls and the picture quality isn't that great. Is there any way to fix that and to have a slightly higher bitrate too?

2. When I keep the aspect ratio there is no lag whatsoever and the quality is great on 16:9 videos. But on 4:3 videos there's always a significant black border around the entire picture.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is is it possible for the controls to be lag free and picture quality great with the high resolution option? File size really isn't a problem so long as it's in the 15-30 MB for a standard music video.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast