Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

wow great job guyz, 2nd try and i converted it allright. Didn't read where the ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Americanista no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: +++By far THE easiest way to encode Vids for Pearl (+free)

Advertisement

wow great job guyz, 2nd try and i converted it allright. Didn't read where the file was sent till i found it in the C: directory. .. .. time to convert all the vids i got. this and my new 2G card are gonna own thanks again

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ibe333333
    Hello all,

THis is my first post, so please take it easy on me. I installed the BETA 1.13 version from the link, and tried to convert, but got this error:

_____

Line 0 (File "C:\Program Files\Seabyrd Technologies\Video Converter\BlackBerry_Video.exe");

Run(@ComSpec & ' /k '&'mencoder.exe-vf scale='&$aspec&' '&$in&' =o '&$Q$out&$Q&' -of avi -ovc lavc -oac '&$vol1&$vol2&$ni_codec&$subtitles_codec&$subtitle s2_codec&$language&$arguments &$verbug&$mencoderout)

Error: Unable to execute the external program.

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

_____

Need help on this one.
    Either mencoder is already spawned and locked by another process or it is corrupted.
    First do a restart and see if that resolves it. If not uninstall the program using the included uninstaller. Then you will need to download the program again from here:
    http://www.seabirdtech.com/~programs...aller_1.13.exe

Make SURE IT IS 5,507,263 bytes in size (right click on the download file and choose properties to find the size).

Install from this new exe.
    Blackberry Video Converter
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Americanista
    wow great job guyz, 2nd try and i converted it allright. Didn't read where the file was sent till i found it in the C: directory. .. .. time to convert all the vids i got. this and my new 2G card are gonna own thanks again
    In the new version you can set the default save and input directories so you don't ever have to go hunting for them again.
    http://www.seabirdtech.com/~programs...aller_1.13.exe

B
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

ibe333333 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the help!! I'll try it when I get home.

drummer12 no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone know how to increase the audio/video bitrate for encoding? These videos look like crap in "full screen"

fannybandit no está en línea Stack level 1

does anyone know if the Blackberry Video Encoder is compatible with Vista. I just got my upgrade?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

it is a very good program, i know i have a few video converters and this one is definately really good, worth keeping

pinoykillaz no está en línea Stack level 2

backdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

Ok, so I finally downloaded: http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo latest version and it is on my desktop. I read through the posts but how exactly does it work? Do I just put a DVD in my computer and open the program? Does it work automatically? Forgive the questions but am anxious to try it tonight at home but new to the BB and not the most adept w/ computers. Thanks for your help guys/gals.

Quote Originally Posted by backdoc
    Ok, so I finally downloaded: http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo latest version and it is on my desktop. I read through the posts but how exactly does it work? Do I just put a DVD in my computer and open the program? Does it work automatically? Forgive the questions but am anxious to try it tonight at home but new to the BB and not the most adept w/ computers. Thanks for your help guys/gals.
    Install the program to your PC. Then read the help file front to back. It will shed a lot of light for you. After you are familiar with the help file (it is only 10 pages) you can then post any specific questions here. You should also read the few posts on my webpage help section, I get those questions literally EVERY DAY

Enjoy the program, glad to see you decided on Seabyrd Tech!

jenaroni no está en línea Stack level 2

I use DVD Shrink before I put it into this application, but I wanted to know if someone knew a way to make the file size smaller. Right now, I have a two hour movie at about 430KB. Is there a way to make it about half of that? So I can fit two movies on the space I have left...

Seabyrd Technologies has officially released version 1.13.07 of the Blackberry Video Converter. We have submitted it to Snapfiles, Handango, and Download.com and it should be available there over the next few days. In the meantime, you may download it from our website: http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo

If you had not subscribed to the newsletter, the announcement is available at our website.

http://www.seabyrdtech.com/announcement

New features include:
    • 8800 support
    • File manager
    • Help file
    • Ability to specify default device, input and output directories, & colors
    • Debugging options made very easy
    • Increased DVD support
    • Subtitles (beta)

unimartman no está en línea Stack level 1

I downloaded the program and tried to covert a movie that I downloaded and it only gives me about half or not all of the movie what am I doing wrong?

Yclif no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2051259D

Quote Originally Posted by baconismidog
    Seabyrd Technologies has officially released version 1.13.07 of the Blackberry Video Converter. We have submitted it to Snapfiles, Handango, and Download.com and it should be available there over the next few days. In the meantime, you may download it from our website: http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo

If you had not subscribed to the newsletter, the announcement is available at our website.

http://www.seabyrdtech.com/announcement

New features include:
    • 8800 support
    • File manager
    • Help file
    • Ability to specify default device, input and output directories, & colors
    • Debugging options made very easy
    • Increased DVD support
    • Subtitles (beta)
    Will this program remain FREE?

Quote Originally Posted by Yclif
    Will this program remain FREE?
    Free as the wind

B

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast