Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

OKay I donwloaded the BB Video Converter 1.2, When I try to convert The little ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

beeballman no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: +++By far THE easiest way to encode Vids for Pearl (+free)

Advertisement

OKay I donwloaded the BB Video Converter 1.2, When I try to convert The little conversion screen stops in a split second or two and I get Codec not able to find or something along with exiting. When I check the properties of the item convereted there is 0 bytes and nothing there. Does nayone know what I am doing wrong?

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by beeballman
    OKay I donwloaded the BB Video Converter 1.2, When I try to convert The little conversion screen stops in a split second or two and I get Codec not able to find or something along with exiting. When I check the properties of the item convereted there is 0 bytes and nothing there. Does nayone know what I am doing wrong?
    Either the file is encyrpted, corrupted, not supported (not likely) or the install was a failure. Please email me a screenshot of the failing line in the black window (ctrl+printscreen) to bb@seabyrdtech.com

Thanks,
    B
    Blackberry Video Converter
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

I've been using it for a few weeks now and just have to say props. It's a very nice and simple graphical interface.

I was getting kinda tired of using Mencoder directly.

Team Arli$$ no está en línea Stack level 3

thanx for trying to help me out bacon, i decided to install on my other laptop so i'm gonna have to switch out back and forth but i will have to uninstall avast on atleast one of my machines bu thats coo tho, thx again yo!
    wat it do?
    PIN me: 23DE56E4
    Do you believe in Da Lep Ra Con?

beeballman no está en línea Stack level 2

How do I take a screen shot of the black box?

Quote Originally Posted by beeballman
    How do I take a screen shot of the black box?
    http://www.softech.com/products/gene...creenshots.pdf

B
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987

I'm assuming I can use the default settings for my 8800 also?
    I don't know if I need to tweak the size for the 8800. Thanks for a great product.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Seabyrd is very easy to use, just one question, can you view with full screen without the player ??

Gaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amahk
    I'm assuming I can use the default settings for my 8800 also?
    I don't know if I need to tweak the size for the 8800. Thanks for a great product.
    It will work (codecs are the same), but I am still working out the perfect aspect for the new device. The beta, 1.13d, is posted at my site. Please download it, place it in the install directory of 1.12 (run it from there) and let me know what you think.

Please respond to bb @ seabyrdtech.com .

Your experience is vital, and will be incorporated into the release version of this software.

Thanks,
    B

DrSmile no está en línea Stack level 1

Version 1.12 works great on the Pearl, kudos to you for creating a program that makes all of our crackberried lives more fun! The Beta is very buggy, in both video and audio, as well as temporarily disabling the keys which is a tad disconcerting. If you can just release a 1.12 based version that saves input and output directory you'd have a hit on your hands!

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmile
    Version 1.12 works great on the Pearl, kudos to you for creating a program that makes all of our crackberried lives more fun! The Beta is very buggy, in both video and audio, as well as temporarily disabling the keys which is a tad disconcerting. If you can just release a 1.12 based version that saves input and output directory you'd have a hit on your hands!
    Wow, that is wierd. I really did not change anything about the core way the program operates. I only added a few options (optional) to the mencoder argument and added some new video resolutions.

Which beta are you using? Do you have the latest one with support for the 8100 and the 8800?

Version 1.13 pre-release full installer is avaliable. It include many new features and bug-fixes. Download it here:
    http://www.seabirdtech.com/~programs...aller_1.13.exe

Thanks
    B

Thafunstarts no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E93EFD
    I can't even begin to explain how easy and great this program is!! This is a must have!!

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

thx for the info I have been using Super C but am always looking for easier an alternative measures, can't wait to try this out thx again man

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db

I downloaded this today and I love it. I have only had my Pearl for 3 days, and this was the easiest thing in the world to do. I used DVD shrink on a major movie and used this software to convert it. The final movie was only 114,960kb. THis is just the video and audio with english only, no extras.

THe result was a small feature length movie that plays and sounds fantastic. Thank you Sir for writing and distributing such fine software. I will be a supported (read Donation).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast