Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I have been using this for a month now with no problems (see my post ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

Re: +++By far THE easiest way to encode Vids for Pearl (+free)

Advertisement

I have been using this for a month now with no problems (see my post "Worked Great!! Video Converter for BBP":
    Worked great!! Video Converter for BBP

http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo

This app works like a charm! The only glitch/bug I found was when I tried to use the quick DVD convert the app couldn't get past the encryption on the DVD. TO work around this I used DVDdecryptor to load the DVD onto my hard drive once this was done I just clicked on the quick DVD convert button again and viola!

On Seabyrd's website they say they are continuing to develop the direct DVD convert so maybe with the next release I won't have to do the DVDdecryptor step.

Awesome!! I converted some of my Simpsons DVDs and some of my Looney Tunes!! I am livin' large!!

BRZ

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Team Arli$$
    ya im unable to fully install this thing cuz i keep getting virus warnings and im not gonna try it again unless someone can find/send me a safe link. i tried the multpile mirrors on the site but all yielded the same results. help!!
    Greetings,

I have multiple queries placed with AVast about their hueristics detecting my program. I assure that it is not a virus, and I have only received 2 people reporting that it is detected as a virus. Curiously, those 2 people notified me on the same day at about the same time - I suspect they received an update that is incorrectly detecting the program as a virus.

I can send you a freshly compiled copy, guarateed to never have been tampered with. FYI - the handango and snapfiles copies are scanned throughly when uploaded and as far as I can tell are read only - so they are the same as when they left my hands.

If you want to uninstall it, you might have to go into safe mode or disable your antivirus to remove it. If you do disable your antivirus, you should be sure to unplug yourself from the internet while you do it.

That said, it is NOT a virus. Your antivirus program is mistaken (they do that from time to time).

If you are not using Avast, please let me know what program you are using.

P.S.
    Thanks for everyone's support!
    I am going to release 1.13 soon. Email me at bb@seabyrdtech.com or by clicking on the link in the program to be notified of the release. I will announce it here as well.

Lates,
    B
    Blackberry Video Converter
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

starwatcher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20542F84

I just want to add my 2 cents. I have installed this and used it a few times. It is fantastic. Perfect video. Really quick and easy. And quick responses to questions, plus it explains in the help how to add the proper drives to get the final copy working on your computer (sound and video) to make sure it looks good before putting on the Pearl.

Thanks for such a good and FREE product.

Allan

Team Arli$$ no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ya I'm using AVast home edition and I would appreciate it if you could send me a clean version. THX for your help!

RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f

can someone post how to condense the size so they fit on your bb pearl? thanks!

c2k
    c2k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

wow it works!! thank you so much, it was so easy to use

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

I love the seabyrd's app but i wish it would remember where i last opened a video. All my videos are saved in the same directory but i have to get there everytime because the default folder the app check is my documents. Awesome program anyway. Love it!

bfournier no está en línea Stack level 2

Is there a media player that uses the entire screen unlike the current OEM BB player?
    Last edited by bfournier; 02-02-2007 at 04:04 PM.

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

You can set where to save finished vids and I will do it every time

bbpearlrox no está en línea Stack level 3

hi j llama,

for some reason when i download this video (wmv) it works on my pc, but when i convert it, it gives an error on my pc and my blackberry and won't play except for some sound. any reason why?

i've had success with many videos and music videos, but this one is being hard headed, can anyone help me?

http://viral.lycos.co.uk/vroot/2293/index.html

bbriand no está en línea Stack level 3

hehe hilarious. It converted for me first try. Perhaps its some sort of windows codec error??

I slapped it on my BB and it also plays fine.

I used the "Quick Convert File" button.

Bill

atarimaster no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this app is uber cool

bbpearlrox no está en línea Stack level 3

hahaha you like that video bbrian? hahaha

yeah it says its some codec error when i try to play it on my pc or blackberry, is there a setting i have to adjust? i just hit the quick convert button but it doesnt' work?!

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer
    I love the seabyrd's app but i wish it would remember where i last opened a video. All my videos are saved in the same directory but i have to get there everytime because the default folder the app check is my documents. Awesome program anyway. Love it!
    The beta does it, on the advanced tab you can choose you default input and output directories.

Get the beta from my website and then you can drop it into the install directory (default is c:\program files\Seabyrd Technologies\Video Converter)

Thanks guys!
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

Quote Originally Posted by bbpearlrox
    hahaha you like that video bbrian? hahaha

yeah it says its some codec error when i try to play it on my pc or blackberry, is there a setting i have to adjust? i just hit the quick convert button but it doesnt' work?!
    Not sure why it is not working for you. I just downloaded it. I converted it first try in a few seconds. Looks great on the small screen.

The only thing I can recommend to you is to uninstall the program and then download a fresh copy and install it. I am using the beta here for testing, but it works well in the stable as well.

Good luck, PM me or email me from the program if you still cant get it to work and I can email you a working copy of the file and we can rule out file corruption that way...

B

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast