What is the smallest file than i can convert a .wmv file to that my ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

joshuascott no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry video

Advertisement

What is the smallest file than i can convert a .wmv file to that my pearl will play? Where can i download a free converter that doesnt need a liscence?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: blackberry video

hey josh, welcome to stacks!!
    First I'd just like to say, that converting videos for your BB is very tricky, you have to be patient, it don't always work the first time!!

Check this out....its called Super C, and its worked wonders for me, its the only Converter that successfully converted more than 20 videos for my phone

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Just remember that there are plenty of other Video Converters out there, I'm just pointing you to the one that did the job best for ME, if may work different for you.

But if you need help with Super C, I could be of good help......I've had great success with it.

Attached is an image of Super C opened on my PC with the Proper Settings that converts the videos perfectly. It may take a few attempts, so again...be patient
    Attached Images Attached Images

vegasdiamond no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm having trouble making my videos go full screen :-(

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3

Hey!

I prefer MediaCoder for converting Videos for my Pearl.

Settings:

Audio: LAME MP3, 44100Hz, Stereo, CBR, 64kbps, Quality 0 (best!)
    Video: Bitrate-Based 400kbps, MPEG4, MP4
    Picture: 240x180 (4:3 FullScreen), if the Source File is 16:9 use 240x136 for correct Aspect Ratio, any other Ratio > calc yourself: (Source Height * 240 / Source Width = Target Height)

If there are black borders in Source Video, you can easiely crop them:

There are 4 values: 1 and 2 are the bottom right end of the upper bar, for example 0:20 crops the top 20 pixels of the Source file. 3and 4 is the Size of the Source Video (without the bottom bar , for example 720x360

The complete line would be: 0:20:720:360

For correct AR calc 360x240/720 = 120 > Resize: 240x120

Keep the other Settings untouched, or play around with a smaller Test Video, or set Start- and End-Position for testing your Settings.
    Last edited by ViSit0R; 01-26-2008 at 11:46 AM.

BB4Ever

mrswozzy no está en línea Stack level 1

okay, I know I'm new at this but I cant seem to make the super c work right, its the first three boxes at the top that are getting me, I want to convert a regular dvd to my pearl 8100, what should it be set to at the top?