I spend a great deal of time downloading, burning, and sharing music with whomever is ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Blackberry Music Lovers

Advertisement

I spend a great deal of time downloading, burning, and sharing music with whomever is interested. Just wondering how many other stackers in here do the same and are interested in same. If so add me and let's talk. My pin is in my profile

good1988 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I will be glad to do the same.

NautcaSprt6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry to jump in. Try Gimado.com

good1988 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Gimado.com is horrible for looking for artists that I listen, its more commercial

brayndeded no está en línea Stack level 2
    i tried that gimado, sorry but it seems like a joke to me. its almost nothing but hip hop stuff. thats not my cup of tea, im a blues and 80s rock kinda guy. til i find a site that has my old school stuff on it, i will have to be content on listening to www.bellyup4blues.com
    i get so mad at all these sites that come out saying they have 'over 5 million songs' ready for download...they fail to mention that 99% of those are just 1 style of music. bubblegum teeny boppin stuff or hip hop. i know thats what sells these days and i do like a bit of ols school rap..like 70s style rap, but wheres the love for good ol rock and the real blues? i havent listened to a radio station in over 6 years cuz the crap they call rock these days is a big joke. bring back my old school rock baby!
    **ok im done now....sorry**

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I'm not looking for music, I'm wondering if some stackers want to share mine. I have about 17,000 tunes on my pc and use a free site for downloading and sharing. Not going to mention the site cause I'm not sure that is allowed here on the stacks and wouldn't want the big boys and girls on my case lol. Message me or add me is you want more info and we can go from there

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    I like using sideload.com for mp3s...
    I also use missingtoof.com and gorillavsbear.net, but these sites are for indie music lovers. dont know if anyone is into unsigned artists...

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    17,000 songs wow i thought i was the man with 9000 feel free to add my yahoo IM since i have a temp pin right now

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~id like to get in on the music sharing. Most of the time I download the music burn then delete it off my pc.
    I know some people have a problem with music downloading, they say its stealing from the artist, well how do we as consumers of music feel when we spend the 10 to 15 bucks on a cd that has 2 songs and one iffy track and the rest bull#:_t, like do artist feel bad when they get in the studio and record these songs that are trash, ill answer that no the don't care cause if they did I wouldn't be able to post this reply.
    Sorry had to vent thanks for listening.

Pin me 301A4489 or
    Email: mr.jh83@gmail.com

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    If its any consolation I bought alot of it and just dumped it on my computer but I do a sharing program. I have added all who requested so just let me know. I can either turn you on to the site or send you medial via email. Your call

RiSKeY no está en línea Stack level 2
    here you go guys .. g0od site to get music...
    http://www.iwantmuzik.com/

918hatch no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for the site riskey