Hey pinstack, i've been trying to get ripped movies to my bb 8100. i have ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

bbbee23 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Video Problem

Advertisement

Hey pinstack,

i've been trying to get ripped movies to my bb 8100. i have small 3gp videos from my previous phone and they load fine, then i convert movies to 3gp and for some reason they dont load at all. then i downloaded some stuff from videos4blackberry and it worked for some reason, then all of a sudden they didnt load. and the screen just stays black. and then last, i tried just putting a large avi movie on it, and had media manager simple resize it, it didnt load either.

am i doing something wrong?

any help would be appreciated, but avoiding have to buy some expensive software. i have the movies in avi on my computer, and some simple software to convert to 3gp. then i have the included media manager software, any help using those would be great.

let me kno, thanks.

bbbee23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB Video Problem

oh and may i add, im running vista. and a lot of those freeware thigns i download dont run well or something. i tried the seabryd video converter too, and im pretty sure i used it right, but videos would have just sound, no video. and still even if that worked i dont know if i put them on my phone if they would load properly.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=2&linkid=609

try using this free app to convert your 3gp files to avi for your bb

GReddyCivic no está en línea Stack level 1

I have been having similar problems (not to thread jack) but I tried converting them to .avi files and they dont work. I have some videos on my phone in an mpeg4 format but i dont remember what i used to get them there...

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

Actually you can goto http://www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade/ to get the new desktop software with media manager that will actually convert videos for you. ITs a good start.
    T-Mobile Sales Manager
    Blackberry Addict
    Open to answering questions
    PIN: 241E85A8