I have windows vista Home Premium 64-Bit and I tried to install Media Sync which ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

BB Media Sync not for Windows Vista 64-Bit

Advertisement

I have windows vista Home Premium 64-Bit and I tried to install Media Sync which is what I have on my other Laptop with Windows XP. I tried doing the program compatibility install and nothing..so until RIM comes out with a 64-Bit version I guess I have no way of using it....unless someone knows a shortcut ....anyone?

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rpol8052 View Post
    I have windows vista Home Premium 64-Bit and I tried to install Media Sync which is what I have on my other Laptop with Windows XP. I tried doing the program compatibility install and nothing..so until RIM comes out with a 64-Bit version I guess I have no way of using it....unless someone knows a shortcut ....anyone?
    If you mean the program included with Desktop Manager, I have it installed from version 4.6 both at home and at work, on Vista Ultimate 64 bit and Vista Business 64 bit.

alryder

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    i tried but i get a message that says its not compatible...the DM works it Sync that doesnt

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rpol8052 View Post
    i tried but i get a message that says its not compatible...the DM works it Sync that doesnt

Oops, Sorry, I'm using Roxio Media Manager. I didn't realize Media Sync was a separate program. The Media Sync Website does specify 32 bit versions of Windows only.
    Good luck finding a solution!

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    yea this sux! thanks anyway..i guess i'll use the Roxio Media manager for now

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Has anyone found a solution for this yet? I like to sync with iTunes and it's alot of work to do all of the file transfers manually, especially with creating new playlists etc.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Thumbs up

Version 1.1.0.24 has been released and supports Vista 64 bit.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/features/media/mediasync.jsp
    JerryD