Hey everyone, I downloaded Color Pearl, Soft Reset and Auto lock (for BB Pearl)...and all ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Autolock

Advertisement

Hey everyone, I downloaded Color Pearl, Soft Reset and Auto lock (for BB Pearl)...and all work perfect except for Auto lock, I go to "enable" it, and after I enter the settings I want, it allows me to save them! but then when the backlight turns off.....I wait a few (I set the delay for 5 seconds)...and it won't Lock, Not sure what I'm doing wrong...I went to app permissions, but I don't know what to change.

Can someone help??

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: Autolock

I had the same problem. I erased then re-installed. but dont forget to allow it to access phone logs. otherwise it wont work! good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranz View Post
    I had the same problem. I erased then re-installed. but dont forget to allow it to access phone logs. otherwise it wont work! good luck! Let us know how it goes!
    Awww!! S*&^.......when I first installed it, it asked me something like that...and I checked "NO" (as in not allow)

Damn!! How do I go about allowing it, when I un-installed and re-installed it..it never asked me again!! How can I fix it???

Help

Can someone help, I wanna re-install the AutoLock, but if it will only work when you allow it to access call logs....I'd like to know how to allow it

It asked me the first time around...but not second time

PIN/ID
    ask me!

try this....options>advanced options>applications>autolock> and edited the phone permissions and all my permissions to allow.

try this....options>advanced options>applications>autolock> and edited the phone permissions and all my permissions to allow.

Okay, did what you said!!!

AND

IT WORKED.....yeah boy!! Thanks Ranz, although It didn't give me the option to allow or deny call log access

But hey..it works!! thanks a bunch a bunch

PIN/ID
    ask me!

Im glad it worked out man! And welcome to Pinstack! See ya around.......drop by the cafe sometime im usually there. Laterz!

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...erry_cafe.html

Im glad it worked out man! And welcome to Pinstack! See ya around.......drop by the cafe sometime im usually there. Laterz!

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...erry_cafe.html

Mos def!! gracias...again