Just wondering if anyone has used the Xilisoft Video Converter for converting videos for the ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Ditch77 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Anyone use Xilisoft Video Converter?

Advertisement

Just wondering if anyone has used the Xilisoft Video Converter for converting videos for the 8100.
    I have converted a few videos and transfered them to the 8100. The videos play nice and look great, but the sound seems to skip a little throughout the videos. I'm new to all of this and was just wondering if I needed to change one of the parameters such as bit rate or something. The videos I have been playing were wmv files converted to mpeg4 for the BB. Any help would be really appriciated. Thanks in advance.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Anyone use Xilisoft Video Converter?

Ditch, I have been using www.seabyrdtech.com convertor it works really well. i believe ity converts files to avi.

Ditch77 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask

I might have to try that one or something different. There is about three different avi types to chose from in the program I am using now. I tried 2 of them and got the videos to my BB but it said error loading file in the player on the phone. So I tried it in mpeg4 format and well..... thats where I am at now. Just messed up sound. Its starting to look like I will have to try something different. I'm such a newbie!

dclawyer no está en línea Stack level 3

Search around the forums and you should find a post with the exact recommended settings to use!