I am using Orb ( www.orb.com ) to access my home computer for pictures, music, ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

The Juice no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone on Orb?

Advertisement

I am using Orb (www.orb.com ) to access my home computer for pictures, music, my webcam & videos. If anyone else uses this site how do you play music, watch vids & webcam? I can see all of my music & video library but can't play it. I can see my pictures.

If anyone else uses this please let me know. The access to my over 500 songs would definitely stop me from having to fill my sd card.
    Hit me on my BlackBerry-Rass Kass

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Anyone on Orb?

is it set up to support that on a blackberry?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

I am going to be looking into it more. I used to use this years ago but never had a phone with anything on it so just checking if anyone else had any luck with it.

ARHYTHMATIK no está en línea Stack level 2

Your phone will have to be able to stream media over the net. Currently - I don't think any of the Blackberries out there can do this (correct me if I'm wrong here)

HEy, it was a shot. At least I can access all my photos.

jeffseggelke no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by The Juice View Post
    I am using Orb (www.orb.com ) to access my home computer for pictures, music, my webcam & videos. If anyone else uses this site how do you play music, watch vids & webcam? I can see all of my music & video library but can't play it. I can see my pictures.

If anyone else uses this please let me know. The access to my over 500 songs would definitely stop me from having to fill my sd card.
    when the new os comes out you will be able to stream everything, even the cable tv at my house! how tits is that!

can't wait.

sabregen no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm in the same boat. I've used Orb for years, mostly to watch my BeyondTV recordings on my lunch breaks at work. I tried to get at Orb from my phone, but alas, we are on hold to get streaming audio.video until the new 4.3 releases (anyone know target date?). So, in the meantime, I've setup the machine that hosts Orb and VNC to run a ShoutCAST service, and I connect to it from my 8830 with Dollar5 media player, which supports internet radio stations. Free Player, and buffering issues are almost nihl.