I have several hundred songs on my 8330 Curve. I have an 8GB curve. I ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Album Covers dont show up.

Advertisement

I have several hundred songs on my 8330 Curve. I have an 8GB curve.
    I dont mind the built in media player but I still cannot get album covers to load over with the albums. I see the covers in WMP, and they show up in the sync set up in WMP, but the album art does not come over to my Curve.
    I tried some other players, nutsie...... but still no album covers.
    Is there a setting I am missing?
    I dont really need them and they would probably take up memeory, but they would look cool when I show off to others

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    You should really try flipside! my album covers show up and it is a great program!

Hope this helps. . .

Check it out! You can even try it for free!!
    http://www.electricpocket.com/flipside/
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    or try Muitunes.

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    I tried Flipside, not a bad app just a couple of complaints.
    The app works fine but I could not get the pause button on the top of the curve to operate. I also could not get the pause button on the stereo headset to operate. Thats very important to me so I can quickly shut it off to listen to people without having to remove the curve from the holster each time to do so.
    I found the same issues with Muitunes.
    Nor sure why that is but its a killer for me so for now I will stick with the built in player. I have had one song that I bought from ITtunes and it actually came over with the album cover. Not sure where the picture resides on the curve or how I made it work so I know its possable just not sure how to repeat the success with CD i download on my PC.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    What you can do (manually) whenever you have the time is: Go to a search website (ie google) and do an image search for the particular album cover(s) you are missing. Once you find the album cover image save it to it that music album folder that it applies too. YOU HAVE TO NAME THE IMAGE FILE "FOLDER" WHEN YOU SAVE IT. I do this when my album covers don't show up and it works for me. I read this info (don't remember where) a long time ago. Try to find an image size of at least 200x200. I hope it works for you also!

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    CALM TIGER.............................YOU ARE THE MAN...........................
    I have been asking this question for months and your the first and only person to come up with the answer. I even found that I can rip my CDs in WMP and then have it search for album info. When I open the album in my "C" drive under my music, there is already a folder now named folder with the album art. I just have to copy it, then past it into the album folder on my BB. This is the bomb, thanks sooooooooooooo much.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Sorry Coach I forgot to mention WMP will find the art if you request it. I have just gotten used to flipside finding it for me ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    I like to use media monkey to attach the album art to each individual song file, that way if they are ever moved or seperated i still get to see my pics :3

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Coachmeeks View Post
    CALM TIGER.............................YOU ARE THE MAN...........................
    I have been asking this question for months and your the first and only person to come up with the answer. I even found that I can rip my CDs in WMP and then have it search for album info. When I open the album in my "C" drive under my music, there is already a folder now named folder with the album art. I just have to copy it, then past it into the album folder on my BB. This is the bomb, thanks sooooooooooooo much.
    No problem I'm glad I could help