I use WMP to sync my music over to my 8330 Curve. The songs come ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Album Covers

Advertisement

I use WMP to sync my music over to my 8330 Curve.
    The songs come over just fine but none of the album covers come over to my Curve.
    Maybe thats a blessing saving the memory on my 4Gig card for music but I was not sure why I dont get the album covers since they are in WMP library. I rip to WMP library, then drop and drag to the sync window and then sync to my BB, easy enough. Is there a setting for the sync to include the album covers??

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    No one in all of the Pinstack universe can tell me if I should be able to sync over album art/covers?????

mellis2718 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    218255b2
    well - convert to mp3's. You then can imbed the artwork into the mp3 directly with mediamonkey or itunes. I have artwork for all of my songs....
    "It is like stealing candy from babies!", Kenny Brack after winning Milwaukee, 2001.

syclone1978 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I use iTunes as well however only some of the album art shows up on my BB not all of the mp3s show the album set on my BB.

How do I check my iTunes to verify that they are embeded? What way do you sync your BB? I've tried everything and it doesn't sync like I think sync should be meaning it rewrites the stuff I already have and then the new ones. So I usually open iTunes and drag what I want to the BB.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    I rip the CDs into MP3 with WMP.
    In WMP they album art shows up but when I sync the music over only the music of the album comes over not the album art.
    I also have albums I rip on ITunes but when I sync over only one album has sent the art work over.
    I am not sure why, I dont seem to find any setting to change to make it work.