Can anyone recommend a media player for my 8830. My only stipulation is that it ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

aphoodis no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 media player for dance music????

Advertisement

Can anyone recommend a media player for my 8830. My only stipulation is that it play tracks without any spaces as I listen to a lot of mixed dance music CDs.

Cheers
    Last edited by aphoodis; 08-22-2007 at 05:18 AM.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: 8830 media player for dance music

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm interested in this too. The media player included in the VZW 8830 is media player is horrible. I have mp3 tracks that have valid title, album, artist, and track # tags but for some tracks the media player doesn't recognize some or all of the tags and thus won't categorize the tracks correctly. For some it won't play the track at all even though I've verified the tags are correct--both in Windows Explorer and a 3rd party program. On my computer the tracks play just fine in Windows Media Player, Nero Showtime and Apple Quicktime.

I didn't mention that but I have the same issue. I can still play them by selecting 'browse' when at the 'music' menu directly beneath the 'media' menu.

jjames42 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have not done this yet, but I believe that using the Nero Digital converter there is a way of storing all the album information internally in the audio file. These audio files are in mp4 format which is playable by the Media Player.

Re: 8830 media player for dance music????

Quote Originally Posted by aphoodis
    Can anyone recommend a media player for my 8830. My only stipulation is that it play tracks without any spaces as I listen to a lot of mixed dance music CDs.

Cheers
    One question, when you create these audio files, are you ripping the mix CD into individual tracks? If so, why not just create a single file instead?

Good idea, except that I've already spent about 7 weeks ripping all my CDs for my old mp3 player and didn't fancy doing it again. If I could do it over I would!

Quote Originally Posted by aphoodis
    Good idea, except that I've already spent about 7 weeks ripping all my CDs for my old mp3 player and didn't fancy doing it again. If I could do it over I would!
    You could always try to joining the individual mp3's into one single file.
    Last edited by jjames42; 08-23-2007 at 05:29 PM.