Prepping for the arrival of the 8800. Already ordered my MicroSD card and looking into ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

bashlor no está en línea Stack level 1

8800 as a media player

Advertisement

Prepping for the arrival of the 8800. Already ordered my MicroSD card and looking into what I'm going to need to make it usable as a decent media player.

Plan on using it to listen to podcasts and music while at the gym or away from the office. I've heard that you will not be able to listen to music via a bluetooth headset because of the lack of A2DP or something like that. Also if it's like the Pearl it doesn't have a normal sized headphone jack so none of my existing headphones will work without a clunky adapter.

Is there a decent set of headphones out there that I can 'just use' with the 8800? Built in mic giving the ability to use as a headset while at the gym would be nice but is definitely not a requirement. Looking for the best possible 'poor mans iPod' replacement so I can only drag a single device with me to the gym.

Sorry if this is a repost of anything. My quick and lazy search didn’t find quite what I was looking for.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 8800 as a media player

I couldnt help you much since the I dont have the 88xx, maybe someone else could answer for you.