Just the other day i bought ear buds loaded my mp3s on micro card 1 ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

jma375hh no está en línea Stack level 2

8100 Mp3s Sound like Shi#@%*

Advertisement

Just the other day i bought ear buds loaded my mp3s on micro card 1 giger for now anyway is just me getting old and loseing my hering or did i get dupted on the buds. but my Led Zeplin sounds like there playing threw a tin can. any thoughts on this.

jlininger no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the pearl 8130 and when I got mine I tried my high quality Phillips $75 ear buds that have great bass and they sounded like crap. However, when I tried the combo ear buds/microphone that came with my pearl they sound great! I noticed when you enable audio boost, it gives you the little "hearing damage" warning and also mentions something about only enabling it if you are using ear buds that didn't come with the device. So maybe Blackberry Knows and expects other buds will sound bad. I definitely recommend using the buds that came with the device, or getting some if yours didn't come with the ear buds with a microphone. It's also really handy when a call comes in while your jamming to Zeplin to have the microphone. If you're stuck with crappy sounding ear buds, at least enable audio boost. It makes a bit of a difference.

Jason
    Last edited by jlininger; 04-26-2008 at 05:57 AM.

jma375hh no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks

Ill try that setting thanks again

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    jma, what kind of earbuds did you buy for your pearl? and what source did you get your mp3s from?

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    the new os has a audio boost and eq that should help when it is released